Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting What do foids get out of being mean?

• Thread starter Deleted member 22466
  • Start date
Deleted member 22466

Deleted member 22466

Guided by Voices
-
Years ago when I was at uni I got dragged to a party by my one and only normie friend. This blonde foid was hosting it and when my friend introduced me to her she looked me up and down like she was being presented to a massive pile of dog shit carved to look like Rolf Harris, then sniggered and said "you're a fatty aren't you."

I had never met this person in my life before and that was the first thing she said to me. I had been having a decent night up to that point but that just destroyed me. I wouldn't have hit on her, I wasn't causing a scene but because she is a 9/10 foid she can say what she wants with no repercussions. She could have just said hello and went away and that would have been fine but she felt the need to humiliate me instead. She was studying medicine, she is supposed to be compassionate. I was fat, not obese, then for sure but I would never dream of personally attacking a random person like that now I am fit.

I left and went back to my room. I had been having a shitty time as it was but that experience just made me LDAR for the rest of the year. I would just lie there surrounded by filth only leaving to go to mandatory tutorials and to get food. It was horrific, I dropped out after that year because I had no friends and nobody to live with.

This was in the days before tinder and whatever, I can't imagine how hellish the average campus is for my fellow incels in current year.

No offense but if you were incel pre tinder you must be a trucel it’s only worse now though. College in the age of tinder is suifuel for sub 8 males.

Studying medicine doesn't mean you have to be compassionate, it means that you have to find some space for your textbooks.

People are mean because they're insecure about something. Don't tell me she wasn't insecure about being fat because she wasn't fat, because I'll tell you that she's terrified at the thought of being fat. If she was fat, her entire persona of attractiveness would collapse. She sees in you something that she never wants to see in herself, so she projects her hate for that onto you.

Alternatively, she's been raised in an environment where it's OK for fat people to be bullied. That's the simpler explanation.

No offense but if you were incel pre tinder you must be a trucel it’s only worse now though. College in the age of tinder is suifuel for sub 8 males.
It was worse if you were introverted and ugly. Tinder was probably good at the beginning. Foids didn't know their value. Look how things have accelerated so much in the last few years.

It was worse if you were introverted and ugly. Tinder was probably good at the beginning. Foids didn't know their value. Look how things have accelerated so much in the last few years.
No kidding it’s INSANE right now. I actually think there’s a chance I might have died and am in hell rn not even joking.

This happened about 10 years ago. There is no doubt that I am going to die alone. I'm normal looking, not hideous (jfl what's the difference now if you're not Chad), probably the definition of average looking male, basically an extra in life. I'm not even fat anymore.

I am too far gone mentally. Even if by some miracle I was able to attract a foid then I would have no idea what to do. I would probably just have a panic attack and shit myself.

I have health issues and developmental learning disorders so it's probably for the best that I am a genetic dead end.

This happened about 10 years ago. There is no doubt that I am going to die alone. I'm normal looking, not hideous (jfl what's the difference now if you're not Chad), probably the definition of average looking male, basically an extra in life. I'm not even fat anymore.

I am too far gone mentally. Even if by some miracle I was able to attract a foid then I would have no idea what to do. I would probably just have a panic attack and shit myself.

I have health issues and developmental learning disorders so it's probably for the best that I am a genetic dead end.
All that mental shit is cope tbh. Literally all males are good for is looks foids don’t give a shit bout your mental NTness or whatever they want a chad that makes their pussies wet.
T
All that mental shit is cope tbh. Literally all males are good for is looks foids don’t give a shit bout your mental NTness or whatever they want a chad that makes their pussies wet.
foids holes are all that they are good for. I’m drunkcel rn so I’m replying to myself.

Women love being cunts and hurting ugly people