Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory What do females really mean when they say that they don't like sex?

Logic55

Logic55

Blackpill Philosopher
★★★★★
I think when females say they don't like sex, what they really mean is that they only want sex with Chads and not sub5 men like us. These females are reserving their bodies for chads or other good-looking men

they'd rather fuck with dogs when there is no Chad around

they don't like sex (with you)

I'm just not really a sexual person

QEyPFp6qzcdf.jpeg

I think when females say they don't like sex, what they really mean is that they only want sex with Chads and not sub5 men like us. These females are reserving their bodies for chads or other good-looking men
I dont like sex with subhumans

it means they want some gigachad dick, not yours

Pretty much, for most men any sex will do. For foids if its not with a huge dick chad, its not worth it. Most sex for foids is currency to get benefits.

Pretty much, for most men any sex will do. For foids if its not with a huge dick chad, its not worth it. Most sex for foids is currency to get benefits.
Life is rigged against us

A Lie ,never met a woman they didn't love sex.Women don't say they love sex because they take it for granted and a woman can have sex any time they like.Do people say what they really believe unless they really do want something.

Women give these retarded labels to themselves. "I'm asexual, I'm demisexual, I'm lesbian" and all of that goes out the window the instant she sees an attractive man.

Women give these retarded labels to themselves. "I'm asexual, I'm demisexual, I'm lesbian" and all of that goes out the window the instant she sees an attractive man.
They are liars, you cant trust women nowadays

Asexuality doesnt exist

asexual for the :incel:
perfectedultrainstinctsexual for the :chad: