Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What do credit checks, resumes, criminal record checks and driving abstracts have in common?

• Thread starter WomenAreImpossible
  • Start date
W

WomenAreImpossible

Banned
-
They track your history because your history matters.

Nothing angers me more than women who sleep around with every guy they can sometimes 7 guys a week or more in their 20s then when the women decide to settle down, they holdback sex with some loser beta simp cuck and tell him not to judge her by her past because the past doesn't matter.

:waitwhat: Something like a "sexual credit score" could be really useful for men deciding what women are worth it in a long-term relationship. Unfortunately I don't have options that would allow me to benefit from such a thing - but it would knock down hypergamy a notch which may open some up.

:waitwhat: Something like a "sexual credit score" could be really useful for men deciding what women are worth it in a long-term relationship. Unfortunately I don't have options that would allow me to benefit from such a thing - but it would knock down hypergamy a notch which may open some up.
I doubt it would matter much tbh. The simps wouldn't care either way and the men who would care are men who aren't dating women anyway.

I doubt it would matter much tbh. The simps wouldn't care either way and the men who would care are men who aren't dating women anyway.
I think it'd help overall with lowering the SMV of women, although I don't think it'd bring it down to a reasonable level. It's just insane that women can just do whatever they want and then hide their sexual history when it comes time to "settle down."

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back