Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What direction would you like this site to take?

Choose according to your possible future situation and how you would like this site to be for you.

• I want this site to be an internship, I'm an incel but in time maybe I can move up and be normal.

Votes: 1 7.1%
  • Women bother me so I want to insult them for being a whores, I want this site to be for freethinking

Votes: 6 42.9%
  • I want this site to be different from the others, the words won't come just from the winners.

Votes: 1 7.1%
  • I want this site to remove the lies that society created, there will be no more optimistic lies here

Votes: 6 42.9%

• Total voters
R

ResentER

Banned
-
If you want to go into more detail about your case, you can do so by explaining what else you'd like to accomplish here.

I want this site to remove the lies that society created, there will be no more optimistic lies here​

It's just a place for people to talk about their problems.

Society has trashed the incel identity so much that guys are preferring to sit alone in their apartments and rot and
pretend not to be incels - a bit like japanese herbivores.

I think incels need to become more proactive instead of reactionary. We need more chad fishing adventures,
more examples of incels destroying businesses, creating chaos in society etc.

4th option for me because if I talk about this with other people irl they will look at me like I'm retarded :fuk:

Society has trashed the incel identity so much that guys are preferring to sit alone in their apartments and rot and

I think incels need to become more proactive instead of reactionary. We need more chad fishing adventures,
Incels should ignore women completely, they will lust over chad and cry when they're 30 and no sub7 will betabuxx for them. My ideal world, but sadly modern men are soys that can't handle being alone jfl. I would rather die than betabuxx and get treated like shit by some becky.

Minneapolismaxxing

Incels should ignore women completely, they will lust over chad and cry when they're 30 and no sub7 will betabuxx for them. My ideal world, but sadly modern men are soys that can't handle being alone jfl. I would rather die than betabuxx and get treated like shit by some becky.
if betabuxxing didnt exist women wouldnt be fucking hoeing around in their prime ages if they know some oofy doofy fag is gonna "marry" her when shes old

Why are GrAYs who haven't even been here a month talking about reshaping the site like they're its new Fuhrer?? :feelsseriously:

if betabuxxing didnt exist women wouldnt be fucking hoeing around in their prime ages if they know some oofy doofy fag is gonna "marry" her when shes old
Exactly lmfao. I refuse to date these hoe modern women, and even if I'm alone at 30 I wouldn't betqbuxx for these toilets. They need to have consequences for their actions. I absolutely hate these foids getting the easy way through life no matter what they do.

Greycel, you've been on here for barely over a week, and now you're trying to tell us that the website should be different? It's like joining a soccer team and telling the coach why the rules should be different.

Greycel, you've been on here for barely over a week, and now you're trying to tell us that the website should be different? It's like joining a soccer team and telling the coach why the rules should be different.
If I had more time, would you take me into account? You wouldn't even do anything even if I had a lot of time here, this is nothing more than a routine of coming here over and over and over again without expecting any change.

I've known this place for a while and I'd like to know if you, who have been here for a long time, have anything for the future. And how you see this site.

Honestly, I just like this forum for the free speech. It was maybe the incel topic that attracted me to it but the ability to speak your mind without censorship on many topics (many not incel related) is its strong point. Some censorship is needed to ensure fakecels don't infiltrate the site, but that aside anything should go.