Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What did you all do while the site was down?

Epedaphic

Epedaphic

Loser, barely human.
★★★★★
I drank some water and got in bed.

I was tryna stay awake cause like I coudnt sleep through the first 4 hours (12 pm - 4pm) and then it I slept at 4pm I'd sleep till 12 so I jerked off for 10 mins then stopped and then jerked off again for 10 mins and stopped and kept going for like an hour and half until this site came back

i was so overwhelmed created account on basedspace and started to postmaxx

now I will drink fuck ton off caffeine because I haven't slept in a day and I plan to stay awake for a day more

I was tryna stay awake cause like I coudnt sleep through the first 4 hours (12 pm - 4pm) and then it I slept at 4pm I'd sleep till 12 so I jerked off for 10 mins then stopped and then jerked off again for 10 mins and stopped and kept going for like an hour and half until this site came back
I see, what stopped you between those 10 minutes? Refreshing the site?

Contemplated roping

i was so overwhelmed created account on basedspace and started to postmaxx
Ngl I also went to some other forums to see what's up but none are nearly as active. Although didn't check that one out

I see, what stopped you between those 10 minutes? Refreshing the site?
well I jerked off for 10 minutes and then I took a break for 10 minutes because if I didn't I'd end up cumming and then eventually get really sleepy

Was scared not gonna lie. I thought it was over. I finally have like minded people to talk to and am afraid of losing it

it's a good strategy to stay awake tbh jerking off is a good way to fight sleep

well I jerked off for 10 minutes and then I took a break for 10 minutes because if I didn't I'd end up cumming and then eventually get really sleepy
I see, and you want to stay awake. What kind of caffeine will you have?

I see, and you want to stay awake. What kind of caffeine will you have?
energy drinks + coffee, I have to stay awake and study for one final test and then school will officially be over

I had a brutal dream that i was back in school again i woke feeling super shitty and nostalgic :feelsbadman:
Oh man, school dreams are so hit or miss for me. Sometimes I have the dream where I have an exam I didn't study for or for a class I didn't go to. I'm glad to wake up from those. But sometimes I'm spending time with friends (more than the one or two I had) just hanging out and walking around and those are the ones I don't want to wake up from ever

i was getting pompino from my big tiddy FBI agent GF while the forum was down

energy drinks + coffee, I have to stay awake and study for one final test and then school will officially be over
Sweet you're in the homestretch brocel. Do you have some time to sleep before that last test?

Looking back I don't know how I got through finals and shit. I'm fuckin old now and my shit gets thrown off if I don't sleep and wake up at regular times

Went on looks max dot orh

Sweet you're in the homestretch brocel. Do you have some time to sleep before that last test?

Looking back I don't know how I got through finals and shit. I'm fuckin old now and my shit gets thrown off if I don't sleep and wake up at regular times
yes I will sleep today after 17 hours, I'm only gonna study for like 3 hours just gotta revise the shit

Was scared not gonna lie. I thought it was over. I finally have like minded people to talk to and am afraid of losing it
Word I imagined the worst. I had a feeling it'd come back tho. Like you said it'd be a big loss for me too although sometimes I wonder if this forum is good for my mental health.
i was getting pompino from my big tiddy FBI agent GF while the forum was down
Even while she was typing and hacking into the .is mainframe?:chad:

Sweet, make any progress?
i havent studied for 5 months, i kept making a ruckus in class. Just today i had a class about social study or someshit, and i just said "fuck the immigrants" loudly jfl.

Oh man, school dreams are so hit or miss for me. Sometimes I have the dream where I have an exam I didn't study for or for a class I didn't go to. I'm glad to wake up from those. But sometimes I'm spending time with friends (more than the one or two I had) just hanging out and walking around and those are the ones I don't want to wake up from ever
Yeah, my dream was similar to what you described in the second example. In my dream, I was back in middle school, and I was walking around school with my old subhuman friends. We walked over to my school's field and sat behind the bleachers like we used to do, and we all pulled out our 3DS and started playing. We played for about an hour, then I walked home and my mom and bought fast food, so I ate that while watching some anime, and then I hopped on my Xbox and played Rainbow Six Siege all night with the boys. When I woke up, I nearly cried. I miss those days, so I ate that while watching some anime, and then I hopped on my Xbox and played Rainbow Six Siege all night with the boys. When I woke up, I nearly cried. I miss those days so bad, bro. I would do anything to go back just for one day.

Bought Uniswap.

i havent studied for 5 months, i kept making a ruckus in class. Just today i had a class about social study or someshit, and i just said "fuck the immigrants" loudly jfl.
Oh man. Don't get kicked out or something. Shit like that can get you cancelled over here.
Nothing the site's most low IQ user couldn't say
Sounds kind of disappointing.
Bought Uniswap.
Nice. Is that crypto related?

Oh man. Don't get kicked out or something. Shit like that can get you cancelled over here.
no im in some 3rd world shithole (indonesia), i did way worse, like getting drunk in cafeteria (this is like a muslim country jfl, but nobody snitched on me).

normiemaxxed and bought weedkush and played vidya. like i always do.

Yeah, my dream was similar to what you described in the second example. In my dream, I was back in middle school, and I was walking around school with my old subhuman friends. We walked over to my school's field and sat behind the bleachers like we used to do, and we all pulled out our 3DS and started playing. We played for about an hour, then I walked home and my mom and bought fast food, so I ate that while watching some anime, and then I hopped on my Xbox and played Rainbow Six Siege all night with the boys. When I woke up, I nearly cried. I miss those days, so I ate that while watching some anime, and then I hopped on my Xbox and played Rainbow Six Siege all night with the boys. When I woke up, I nearly cried. I miss those days so bad, bro. I would do anything to go back just for one day.
Man that sounds comfy and nostalgic as fuck, and also brutal to wake up from. There's nothing like the excitement of doing shit with your friends or even just playing video games when you're a kid. It sounds so mundane but now looking back I took it all for granted and I wish I savored every moment.

no im in some 3rd world shithole (indonesia), i did way worse, like getting drunk in cafeteria (this is like a muslim country jfl, but nobody snitched on me).
Dang, getting caught with that would have been pretty bad I'm guessing. But also, it's college, the time to do stupid shit while you can. And, you know, study or something maybe. :fuk:

normiemaxxed and bought weedkush and played vidya. like i always do.
Shit your avi is hardcore as fuck bro

Weedkush? Is it a special type of weed product? I'm not familiar with much beyond flower, pens, and edibles.

Sounds kind of disappointing.

Nice. Is that crypto related?
Yes, Uniswap is a cryptocurrency, one Uniswap cost $5.37 right now - there is no reason any trader worth his name wouldn’t invest in Uniswap.

Yes, Uniswap is a cryptocurrency, one Uniswap cost $5.37 right now - there is no reason any trader worth his name wouldn’t invest in Uniswap.
Oh snap, any trader worth his name?! I would get some if I knew how to buy crypto.

Shit your avi is hardcore as fuck bro

Weedkush? Is it a special type of weed product? I'm not familiar with much beyond flower, pens, and edibles.
nah bro just different way of saying weed ig keeping it fresh and obnoxious
btw thanks bro

:feelskek:
I miss weed tbh. Can't get it as easily but maybe it's for the best.

Anytime brocel :feelsYall:
y cant u get it and probably true i spend too much money on expensive heady live resins and carts etc im a faggot fruitcake when it comes to my weedkush and i wanna grow my own shit gregor mendel mah nigga yusaf amir type shit

Oh snap, any trader worth his name?! I would get some if I knew how to buy crypto.
Personally, I use Coinbase (Jewbase). You may have heard of Coinbase - they advertise their company during National Basketball Association games. I have been using Jewbase ever since 2013 back when normies didn’t know anything about cryptocurrency.

The main reason I am not currently Andrew Tate-level wealthy and living in a mansion thanks to my cryptocurrency profits, is because I lived a horrible depressing lonely disappointing life throughout the 2010’s.

I am still an expert on cryptocurrency. The cryptocurrencies to invest in now are: EOS, Cardano, Uniswap, Stellar, Dai, USD Coin, Dogecoin, Filecoin, Tezos, SKALE, and Basic Attention Token.

y cant u get it and probably true i spend too much money on expensive heady live resins and carts etc im a faggot fruitcake when it comes to my weedkush and i wanna grow my own shit gregor mendel mah nigga yusaf amir type shit
Is it legal to grow your own stuff there? Sounds fun although I hear it's hard but maybe it just makes for a fun challenge. Also you do you if it's your hobby. But yeah I see how it can be expensive.

I used to be able to go to dispensaries but I moved and they don't have any here so I need to travel a bit. Or I could find someone I guess.

Personally, I use Coinbase (Jewbase). You may have heard of Coinbase - they advertise their company during National Basketball Association games. I have been using Jewbase ever since 2013 back when normies didn’t know anything about cryptocurrency.

The main reason I am not currently Andrew Tate-level wealthy and living in a mansion thanks to my cryptocurrency profits, is because I lived a horrible depressing lonely disappointing life throughout the 2010’s.

I am still an expert on cryptocurrency. The cryptocurrencies to invest in now are: EOS, Cardano, Uniswap, Stellar, Dai, USD Coin, Dogecoin, Filecoin, Tezos, SKALE, and Basic Attention Token.
I've heard of Coinbase! Will check it out for sure. Although I remember they had fees which seemed like a lot.

Sorry to hear things were rough then. I have stocks and I barely touch them during periods of depression, I've missed out on so many opportunities that way that I've just shifted to buying and holding.

Thanks for the info. Are there specific qualities for those coins that makes them worthy investments?

I was taking a massive shit. The site was back up by the time I was done.