Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel What did u do for u 18th birthday?

• Thread starter Deleted member 22572
  • Start date
Bought cigarillos and a beer

That was 2 1/2 years ago. No celebration whatsoever, received text message from my brother and a 10 minute video call from parents :feelsXmas:

pretty much nothing basically woke up at 9am , my parents said happy bday and went back to sleep. later on i played cod all day and thats about it.

It's breathin down my neck it's in like 2 months. Surely my parents will accept that it's over by then.

I have zero friends I ain't gonna be doin nuffin for my 18th bday it will b like just like any other day 4 me.

My mom who clearly wanted me to be a chad and can't accept that I'm ugly thinks I'm gonna go party or do something big but unfortunately that's not the case. Maybe I'll even have to just go out for a walk all night and pretend I was partyin or somethin but I don't think I will.

It's gonna be like gettin my certificate for inceldom. It's gonna be so fucking awkward and pointless wtf is this world where I have to suffer because people hate me for things I have no control over.

Nothing. I don't even remember.
I'm 22 now.
I am mentally stuck around 16 or earlier. Maybe 7th grade.
Can't believe I'm turning 23 this year.
I hope I get AIDS for christmax, or Anthrax, something funny for the final act.

smoked weed and drank with friends

I had a shitty 'party' (parents lowkey forced me) where most who were invited didn't show up - and I timidly invited less than a dozen. The removal of empty chairs intended for people who never showed will remain a painful memory forever. Incel moment where I realized I that while I excelled in high school academically, I was actually failing horribly.

Last edited:
i
It's breathin down my neck it's in like 2 months. Surely my parents will accept that it's over by then.

I have zero friends I ain't gonna be doin nuffin for my 18th bday it will b like just like any other day 4 me.

My mom who clearly wanted me to be a chad and can't accept that I'm ugly thinks I'm gonna go party or do something big but unfortunately that's not the case. Maybe I'll even have to just go out for a walk all night and pretend I was partyin or somethin but I don't think I will.

It's gonna be like gettin my certificate for inceldom. It's gonna be so fucking awkward and pointless wtf is this world where I have to suffer because people hate me for things I have no control over.
if i am not mistaken,i bought a 60% percent alcohol bottle of whisky and tried my best to forget that day was happening.

I invited a few classmates and we smoked weed and drank alcohol but none of them was a real friend. They all just came because I bought weed and alcohol. The next day I celebrated my birthday with my family.

Skipped college for the day because I didn't want to have people saying happy birthday to me at all, then I went to college the next day drunk so I didn't have to witness anything and no one even cared anyway.

Spent it in my room, just like every birthday since like 10 yol