Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What creates chads?

Internalizzz

Internalizzz

Permanent KHHV | in the here, in the now
★★
For instance, I noticed they all generally look the same/related even if they're different races from each other, it's like they have the same phenotype or somthing and usually they have very, very similar personalities too, just like women, social media, and gym, that's it, lol. Is it something thier parents did? Genetic engineering ?

Millimeters of bone

high testosterone helps

The correct ACGT sequences.

correct sperm invades egg

For instance, I noticed they all generally look the same/related even if they're different races from each other, it's like they have the same phenotype or somthing and usually they have very, very similar personalities too, just like women, social media, and gym, that's it, lol. Is it something thier parents did? Genetic engineering ?
This might be bullshit and just a theory ,i have a few theories

1- perfect looks matching

2-absolute genetic lottery

3-adaptations variations and life styles

It’s probably a cumulative of all these but whatever Chad I saw had at least one of them

Women seem to prefer pretty boy looking guys tho
The average woman is attracted to masculine men (Jon Hamm, Jason Mamoa, etc), while young girls tend to be drawn to guys with pretty boy features (Zac Efron, Robert Pattinson, and so on)

J*ws are mass producing "Chads" at undisclosed genetic engineering factories. It looks like they've been upping their production rate recently, and that's why you see so many Chads nowadays, whereas a century ago the Chad phenotype didn't even exist.

>muhubermasculine
>cope

Animationmp4 4

J*ws are mass producing "Chads" at undisclosed genetic engineering factories. It looks like they've been upping their production rate recently, and that's why you see so many Chads nowadays, whereas a century ago the Chad phenotype didn't even exist.
How can your skull carry that big fucking brain bro

* Genetic luck
* Being well nourished and healthy throughout childhood

correct genes /blessing from god

Craniofacial development, which is related to genetics and environment to a lesser degree, but the latter is still important; mouthbreathing, for instance, can utterly destroy your potential

Last edited:
It’s because this specific type of looks compared with this specific type of personality is considered „Chad“.