Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What country has the highest rate of incels do you think?

VuseAlto

VuseAlto

Greycel
I’d probably have to go with China or India tbh , men in those cultures all look the exact same so if you’re below average you are F U C K E D

I’d probably have to go with China or India tbh , men in those cultures all look the exact same so if you’re below average you are F U C K E D
india I think less most ascend later in life tho. China dunno. Also poor indian cels all ship themselves off to arab land to slave

india I think less most ascend later in life tho. China dunno. Also poor indian cels all ship themselves off to arab land to slave
Even when thy go to Arab lands it doesn’t help them, if anything it makes it harder due to Muslim culture

Japan looks fucked.

Any country with a massive population.
Despite the fact theres milions of sexhavers and babies there seems to be a lot of incels as well

Each of them have 50 million excess men.

Easy.The country with worst male/female ratio

Japan, it never began for them in their present and if they don't end up roping, their future is tragic.

Japan or China mayb

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back