Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What country do you dislike the most?

Where I live in California, we literally got 5'2 plump oompa loompa foids that are 4's who think they are 9s. Dudes that are 5'4 to 5'9 are completely out of the question. Not even considered. If ethnic, thats a double whammy.
:lul::lul::feelskek:

UK. It literally has the strictest hate speech legislation in the world, even Germany doesn't have shit on them. In very German way the local hate speech legislation its very well defined, so even nazi bands can publish albums and throw gigs in the country as they know the very specific things to avoid. Meanwhile UK legislation is a blank slate like "dont offend anyone m8", so you might get prosecuted for pretty much anything. Also you might get slapped with terrorism charges on top of a hate speech charge, if you possess "a document useful to a terrorist", but again its very poorly defined, there have been multiple cases of prosecution of people who have Anarchist Cookbook or just a book with racist content.

Absolute hellhole, 0/5 wouldnt live in

Leader-no-credit.jpg

Israel, and second most hated country may as well be in last place. That's how big the gap is between my most hated country and my second most hated country.

Israel is literally a terrorist state that was formed by killing civilians and stealing Palestinian land, all with religious justification for it.

Imagine any other people engaging in the hostile takeover of another people's land and homes, and committing atrocities against them in the name of their religion and their self-proclaimed right to the land. They'd be branded as fundamentalist terrorists and the entire "international community" would gang up on them and annihilate them in mere weeks.

But Israel gets a pass, because.....?

Change the religious ideological backing of their claim to a nationalistic or ethnic one of a different people, and try to redraw borders from thousands of years ago. You would get bombed so badly by everyone that your dust particles would travel backwards in time.

Israel, and second most hated country may as well be in last place. That's how big the gap is between my most hated country and my second most hated country.

Israel is literally a terrorist state that was formed by killing civilians and stealing Palestinian land, all with religious justification for it.

Imagine any other people engaging in the hostile takeover of another people's land and homes, and committing atrocities against them in the name of their religion and their self-proclaimed right to the land. They'd be branded as fundamentalist terrorists and the entire "international community" would gang up on them and annihilate them in mere weeks.

But Israel gets a pass, because.....?

Change the religious ideological backing of their claim to a nationalistic or ethnic one of a different people, and try to redraw borders from thousands of years ago. You would get bombed so badly by everyone that your dust particles would travel backwards in time.
I have to amend my post, Israel takes the first place, no-brainer. But UK comes second, its like USA without any of the cool stuff + draconian anti-"hate" laws.

Most of you will probably say USA or maybe China, but for me its the UK.

Whilst i do dislike American politics i don't have anything against the American people, But with the UK i dislike the culture and the people most of all, British culture is just a bunch of pretenious nonsense, they have such a smug attitude thinking they are better than everyone, meanwhile Western Europe mogs them with much better standards of living, and most of western europe and North America mogs them economically.

Most people probably associate the UK with fancy upper class culture or some shit like Harry Potter, but thats not real british culture, the true culture of the UK is found in some depressing town or even in a bad area of london.

The UK is basically full of chavs (white trash) that is what their culture is, The british cope by hating on immigrants but the immigrants speak better english than they ever did, the brits can't even speak the language they invented properly, the whole online world speaks American english, most people learn American english.

The UK is also the most cucked country in the world, They arrest people for "hate speech" its a dystopia, Its also a very feminist country.

The UK is just a very depressing and horrible place, I spent most of my childhood there so i know.

(Whilst i do dislike the UK, i don't have anything against Canada or Australia because they are so culturally different)

(I don't like britcels either, most of them probably hate living in the UK)
Every NIGGER countries

East Europe. A friend of mine lives in Serbia. Now he is looking for a visa to the West because he can't stand it there anymore. He tells me that there is hell on earth.
Balkans are hell on earth for low status men, makes Poland look decent.

The Jewnited States of America is the most evil empire in the history of everything. It is the Great Satan, the Gay Disco, and the Empire of Lies. And of course, you can't talk about ZOG without mentioning the Little Satan, Israel.

I mainly hate niggers. I'll say Nigeria since it's the biggest nigger country.

U.S. has been horrible since the 1900s