Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

what country are incel men leaving the work force?

I

incel god

Banned
-
somebody on this forum said not that long ago, that incel men in a different country are leaving the work force because of not getting any pussy. no pussy no work. they are seeing work as pointless because they have no sex life. you are probably wondering why im asking this? this is why, how do they support themself after they say no pussy no work? somebody said it was china i think. i like it but, nobody wants to live outside is all im saying.

China is supposedly dealing with a case of LDAR in recent years. Much of the country is now a sausage fest cause of one child policy.

Basically all countries with relatively good welfare.

As I get older, I start seeing the point in NPNW. It's giga based

Live with your parents while saving all your money waging. Check out of society by 40.

China is supposedly dealing with a case of LDAR in recent years. Much of the country is now a sausage fest cause of one child policy.
That's basically every country if you account for 18-40 demographic.

they would just hire immigrants if incel men quit there jobs. immigrants are probably all chads. they all look like they are from india or italy. men that get laid wont leave workforce

somebody on this forum said not that long ago, that incel men in a different country are leaving the work force because of not getting any pussy. no pussy no work. they are seeing work as pointless because they have no sex life. you are probably wondering why im asking this? this is why, how do they support themself after they say no pussy no work? somebody said it was china i think. i like it but, nobody wants to live outside is all im saying.

U.K has significant issue's with unemployment and underemployment in recent years since anyone with a functioning brain knows there's almost no point in working jobs in the U.K that aren't in the trade's or a high value STEM based / niche specific skilled job.

Taxes are exorbitant. Foids and the dating market is among the worst in the world, even in the Western world with extreme hypergamy. Criminals and Welfare abusers make more money than a lot of unskilled workers and it's also extremely difficult to find any job without a valued degree or skill anymore due to mass immigration of people who accept like 5 Pounds an hour to do unskilled jobs.

Weather is miserable, the constantly rain drenched gray cityscape's of the U.K are filthy and filled with Gypsy's, Criminals and Homeless people alongside the fact that there's little to no nature that isn't just agricultural fields in most of the U.K since the country is massively overpopulated. Food is boring, bland and expensive. Accommodation costs are atrocious in the Southwest of England and still terrible in any other Non-rural area's so your entire income is sucked up by costs even if you manage to get a job just to live in a damp cold ugly house in a immigrant ghetto that some Landlord Boomer parasite got for pennies as a social home back in the 70s and is now renting out for exorbitant totally unfair prices, just so you can spend 5 days a week 9 to 5 for the rest of your life in a soul draining modern day slave job where you have virtually no disposable income after taxes & costs, and you either have to pay a fortune and suck up even more of your money getting a license and a car alongside insurance costs, or take the dirty chav-ridden public transport networks which are never on time. Then after decades of this shit you won't even have enough of a pension to live on since the Tory government will have gutted it by then.

Oh and the ridiculous taxes you pay in the U.K only go to fill the pockets of Tory's and there friends, Boomers with Triple-Lock pensions and the other 10% or so of older civil servants, landlords and the wealthy while the country's public service's are collapsing despite the amount of tax you pay being so much higher than other European country's that actually have functional public infrastructure and services.

TL;DR
A lot of young men in the U.K would simply rather be NEET's and live off there parents, and rightfully so, U.K is by far and away the most fucked and miserable country in the developed world at the moment.

Last edited:
if somebody is incel and also has no education and cant find a good job, it makes there life even worse.

they would just hire immigrants if incel men quit there jobs. immigrants are probably all chads. they all look like they are from india or italy. men that get laid wont leave workforce
immigrants are absolutely not all chad, it's quite the opposite. most immigrants are subhuman

they will bring immigrants from india to fill the job. indians are like cockroaches

their culture raises them so they are fine with living in filth, being paid next to nothing, living with multiple people in a small area, and no care for work conditions

indians can be the loneliest people and they are still work drones that will work as hard as they can and try to monetize every aspect of life to make bare minimum.

it's why immigration is so horrible, it allows governments and corporations to ignore the underlying issues of why there is a worker shortage and just bring in hundreds of thousands of disgusting indians that reproduce faster than insects to fill the jobs (ex. canada)

The only way incels can get validation is through workmaxxing, so the worse a country deteriorates, the harder incels will work.

no pussy no work is the attitude of incel men that have left the workforce. let foids work.

Last edited:
We need to refuse to work until state mandated wives, im not gonna slave away and come back home to shitty empty lonely apartment

U.K has significant issue's with unemployment and underemployment in recent years since anyone with a functioning brain knows there's almost no point in working jobs in the U.K that aren't in the trade's or a high value STEM based / niche specific skilled job.

Taxes are exorbitant. Foids and the dating market is among the worst in the world, even in the Western world with extreme hypergamy. Criminals and Welfare abusers make more money than a lot of unskilled workers and it's also extremely difficult to find any job without a valued degree or skill anymore due to mass immigration of people who accept like 5 Pounds an hour to do unskilled jobs.

Weather is miserable, the constantly rain drenched gray cityscape's of the U.K are filthy and filled with Gypsy's, Criminals and Homeless people alongside the fact that there's little to no nature that isn't just agricultural fields in most of the U.K since the country is massively overpopulated. Food is boring, bland and expensive. Accommodation costs are atrocious in the Southwest of England and still terrible in any other Non-rural area's so your entire income is sucked up by costs even if you manage to get a job just to live in a damp cold ugly house in a immigrant ghetto that some Landlord Boomer parasite got for pennies as a social home back in the 70s and is now renting out for exorbitant totally unfair prices, just so you can spend 5 days a week 9 to 5 for the rest of your life in a soul draining modern day slave job where you have virtually no disposable income after taxes & costs, and you either have to pay a fortune and suck up even more of your money getting a license and a car alongside insurance costs, or take the dirty chav-ridden public transport networks which are never on time. Then after decades of this shit you won't even have enough of a pension to live on since the Tory government will have gutted it by then.

Oh and the ridiculous taxes you pay in the U.K only go to fill the pockets of Tory's and there friends, Boomers with Triple-Lock pensions and the other 10% or so of older civil servants, landlords and the wealthy while the country's public service's are collapsing despite the amount of tax you pay being so much higher than other European country's that actually have functional public infrastructure and services.

TL;DR
A lot of young men in the U.K would simply rather be NEET's and live off there parents, and rightfully so, U.K is by far and away the most fucked and miserable country in the developed world at the moment.
:feelsrope:

Tbh living with my parents and making 200€ a month on welfare doesnt seem so bad, i already have a drivers licence all i need is to save up for a car, and im happy then

if I could obtain the 1600 in SSI that most autistic NEETs get i’d be relatively set for life since i’m getting a little better at making gains from trading on the open markets each day

Tbh living with my parents and making 200€ a month on welfare doesnt seem so bad, i already have a drivers licence all i need is to save up for a car, and im happy then
you’d be better off walking or biking

TL;DR
I wish it wasn't so depressing but it is. For us bottom 20 percent of men anyway here. I know family members who make decent money but they are normies looks and mentally and dedicate their life to work. And they have wives or husbands.

This country is fucking shit. I will never be anything here. I can't even be a man here. I can't do shit here I hate this place. Even a prison is better than being outside in the north of England. It's worse than a prison at least in prison they have to give you stuff. Outside here it's just misery and shit and ultra competitive. Fuck this .

I probably won't be on this forum very long anymore because I am probably going to prison anyway for real. And Im not even scared of it anymore like I was when I was a kid. How can it get worse, socially wise? They can't take any material things from me anymore. And I already live in my own self imposed cell and restrictions and lack of money takes care of the rest. I don't even get to be a human. Fuck this country and this system