Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel What could have you done differently?

What could have you done differently?

• Socialize

Votes: 19 41.3%
  • Studied more

Votes: 8 17.4%
  • Nothing

Votes: 19 41.3%

• Total voters
mistersinister

mistersinister

New Creation
★★★★★

Nothing. I did everything right but i failed because of my family.

Maybe talked more in school.

Not jerked off too hard in 2016 (The Breaking Dick Incident) and probably tried hanging out with family more?

I would drop out school earlier and hikikomorima or reach fuck you money faster by starting wageslaving earlier + investmentmaxing

I was denied a normie life by things I can't control.
Whatever I'd have done it wouldn't have changed anything to my inceldom

Looksmaxxed, dietmaxxed, gymmaxxed & healthmaxxed from a much earlier age before my growth plates closed
Apart from that, probably nothing, finding the blackpill & looksmaxxing guides at a relatively young age has been a huge help

I don't regret anything I invested time, energy and effort and got disrespected every time.

socialized, maintain contacts, put effort into contributing to a friendships, actually pursue women. i didn't care about relationships in my 20's since i fell for the careermaxx and hobby meme.

Socializing , playing sports, and taking HGH to not end up as a subhuman manlet

not become lazier throughout quarantine

Maybe moved back to my parents country. But i dont really think it would have done much. You cant fix ugly. Quality of life may have been marginally better though.

Not jerked off too hard in 2016 (The Breaking Dick Incident) and probably tried hanging out with family more?
Did jerking off actually break your dick? I’m curious because I’ve been jerking off 10+ times a day recently

Did jerking off actually break your dick? I’m curious because I’ve been jerking off 10+ times a day recently
Not (break as in breaking or bending it) but yeah I jerked off too hard (squeezed too hard) and it shut off my horny hormones.

Not (break as in breaking or bending it) but yeah I jerked off too hard (squeezed too hard) and it shut off my horny hormones.
Ik that feeling when I’m off my steroids, you should try TRT, it can make you feel horny again although I recommend not since it’s pain when your horny and can’t get laid like me :fuk::fuk::cryfeels:

I woud start working out sooner

Nothing I already tried meeting some girls they didn't want me among other shit bla bla bla:shock:

when high school started i isolated heavily to avoid being bullied like i was in middle school. it worked, but i was left all alone with no friends or irl connections. i wish i socialized in high school instead of shutting myself off. also HGH, lifting, looksmaxxing etc so i would never have acne or acne scars and i would be taller and more buff

Win the genetic lottery.

I Can't socialize well because of the autismo.
I can't study well because of the ADD.

IF my parents weren't so shitty, I could've received early treatment and wouldn't be so fucked up.

Looksmaxxed, dietmaxxed, gymmaxxed & healthmaxxed from a much earlier age before my growth plates closed
Apart from that, probably nothing, finding the blackpill & looksmaxxing guides at a relatively young age has been a huge help
And buy bitcoin.

I would drop out school earlier and hikikomorima or reach fuck you money faster by starting wageslaving earlier + investmentmaxing

Mine is quite similar - I had plenty of opportunities to crypto-max in 2016.

at the start of HS I was actually invited to hang out quite a few times, but each time I rejected it because I was absolutely high inhib mentalcel. also there were various activities with the class, I never went to any of them. I was an absolute mentalcel and wanted nothing to do with socializing, I skipped about half of my classes throughout HS because I was so high inhib and just rotted at home. had I taken these chances to socialize, maybe something have changed. probably not. I will never know now though :society:

Ik that feeling when I’m off my steroids, you should try TRT, it can make you feel horny again although I recommend not since it’s pain when your horny and can’t get laid like me :fuk::fuk::cryfeels:
based roidcel how big are you

at the start of HS I was actually invited to hang out quite a few times, but each time I rejected it because I was absolutely high inhib mentalcel. also there were various activities with the class, I never went to any of them. I was an absolute mentalcel and wanted nothing to do with socializing, I skipped about half of my classes throughout HS because I was so high inhib and just rotted at home. had I taken these chances to socialize, maybe something have changed. probably not. I will never know now though :society:

based roidcel how big are you
200lbs lean, 5'11

If my parents didn't have me in their mid 30s I probably wouldn't be so retarded.

200lbs lean, 5'11
how many cycles have you done? you should just overpower and rape the stacy who is staying at yours, she will enjoy it too :feelsdevil:

how many cycles have you done? you should just overpower and rape the stacy who is staying at yours, she will enjoy it too :feelsdevil:
Been on for 1 year, done several cycles with Anadrol, deca, lgd and mast

I’d love to dominate her :ahegao::ahegao::ahegao:

Studying and/or socializing doesn't fix my face

I should have studied harder and grinded even more. I didn't do enough. And if I could, I would also have invested in crypto before the boom. I may have also been able to ascend if I had NT maxxed and health maxxed harder also gotten job during hs. Also would have chosen an hs closer to me rather than one that was over an hour plus away

Nothing. I did everything right but i failed because of my family.

Maybe talked more in school.
My family also failed me to a large degree. The poverty and then humiliation that came with it during my middle school years has caused me too much harm to even verbalize.
same, would have dropped out of hs and did the GED even without parents approval
same but sadly for me, poverty would have cucked me from some of the maxxing
Win the genetic lottery.

I Can't socialize well because of the autismo.
I can't study well because of the ADD.

IF my parents weren't so shitty, I could've received early treatment and wouldn't be so fucked up.
true, in the end most of my problems were due to genetics and bad parents which have no fix