Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What cosmetic changes would help you to ascend the most?

Rot&Repeat

Rot&Repeat

Always Tired
★★★★★
Honestly for me i would want eye surgery so i wont have to wear these gay glasses ever again

Eye color change to blue because eye color really does make a shit ton of difference

Hair transplant. Im fucking sick to death of my receded hairline and all its ugliness

Maybe a way to help me grow a proper beard as well. I hate how patchy and hideous my beard gets and how it doesnt even connect to my moustache making me look like a retard. Im just too lazy to shave it

Those would be my choices. Dont want too invasive of a surgery for changes

I just wanna not be short. Anyone can fuck at six feet.

Brain transplant

Teeth needs to be fixed

I just wanna not be short. Anyone can fuck at six feet.
Stupid cope. You don't stand out at 6 feet unless you're in a nursing home. 5'9 - 6'1 is normie height.

Stupid cope. You don't stand out at 6 feet unless you're in a nursing home. 5'9 - 6'1 is normie height.
I'll be the judge of that when I'm six feet.

I've seen some worthless, ugly motherfuckers have absolutely no trouble at 6'0"-6'1".

No cosmetic for my genetics

I've seen some worthless, ugly motherfuckers have absolutely no trouble at 6'0"-6'1".
Then they would have no trouble at 5'9. Yes, normies and even subhumans have no trouble getting laid. That's how it is in the real world. People here just cope with le Chad to distract themselves from that fact.

BSSO + Jaw implants.

Too bad it's very expensive and risky

don't need any cosmetic changes. i'm only incel because i'm too autistic, bro :owo:

don't listen to him. the guy who told you that it's a "stupid cope" is 6'0.