Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL what copes did u use to tell urself when u were bluepilled as a kid

I don't think so I was ever BLUEPILLED, I always knew looks mattered.

I was never bluepilled

"Theres someone out there who wants me"
Used to think that until i got blackpilled

"Theres someone out there who wants me"
Used to think that until i got blackpilled
bluepill mfs think they are the anime protagonist and some cute loyal foid will just spawn out of nowhere to worship them :lul: :lul:

bluepill mfs think they are the anime protagonist and some cute loyal foid will just spawn out of nowhere to worship them :lul: :lul:
Yes thats basically what i thought :feelskek:

I don't think so I was ever BLUEPILLED, I always knew looks mattered.
This. It was apparent to me when my brother who is 1 year younger than me was born and mogged me in sports all the time.

That eventually, things we're just gonna flow naturally and i'd have a relationship, sex, and all of that, because i observed it happen to everyone around me. So of course it would happen to me too right?
I kept waiting and waiting until i realized something was wrong there.

"I'll just find some gilr one day that will love me"

I thought a nice girl would eventually fall for me and all my bullies would get their comeuppance.

I usually told myself that there is time still and some girl will eventually pair with me.
When I was 15 I said to myself that maybe in high school I will meet a girl that likes me.
In highschool I told myself that maybe at university I will meet a girl that likes me.
At university I told myself that Im just a poor student, why would any girl like me? I will meet one when I will get a job after university.
After university when I got job I told to myself, Im just an intern so no wonder no women wants me, I will meet someone when my job will be more stable.
When I got stable job I told to myself that I'm just 25 so I will for sure meet a women who likes me in 2 or 3 years, as my parents met that age.
When I was 27 yo I googled "why noone wants to date me" and I discovered redpill, then blackpill soon after that and I realised it's over.

Last edited:
I usually told myself tat there is time still and some girl will eventually pair with me.
When I was 15 I said to myself that maybe in high school I will meet a girl that likes me.
In highschool I told myself that maybe at university I will meet a girl that likes me.
At university I told myself that I just a poor student, why would any girl like me? I will meet one when I will get a job after university.
After university when I got job I told to myself, Im just an intern so no wonder no women wants me, I will meet someone when my job will be more stable.
When I got stable job I told to myself tat I'm just 25 so I will for sure meet a women who likes me in 23 years, as my parents met that age.
When I was 27 yo I googled "why noone wants to date me" and I discovered #redpill, then blackpill soon after that and I realised it's over.
females will go out their way to be with you if you are chad

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IoMKBHfQ0Tk

"It'll come with time," or "I can't be that ugly"

Elementary school: "Girls suck, I have time for that"
Middle school: "Meh, it will be better in high school"
High school: "Let's hope university will be better"
University: "It's over"

Me rn:
images

Elementary school: "Girls suck, I have time for that"
Middle school: "Meh, it will be better in high school"
High school: "Let's hope university will be better"
University: "It's over"

Me rn:
images
its over for oneitiscels

I was going to be like Peter North when I grew up. I thought that I would have threesomes with hot and lust filled girls in just a couple of years.

I thought I would become a mega slayer just like Peter North. How bluepilled and delusional I was...

That eventually everybody ends up finding love and has sex.