Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What convinced you that you were incel?

• Thread starter Deleted member 24160
  • Start date
Deleted member 24160

Deleted member 24160

Banned
-
For me it was finding this forum. I always knew girls didn't like me and that it was because girls thought I was ugly I just didn't know what term there was for it.

This forum. Before I thought un attractive male has his chance, now I do not.

I always knew something was wrong. But browsing braincels convinced me

girls always talked to my friends but never to me

Watching face and lms

Foids IRL FACE TO FACE telling me I'm an ugly virgin nigger who should kill himself.

Also the Heightpill, Racepill, Facepill, and this forum as well.

Foids showed no interest in me and treated me bad and showed interest in attractive man. Foids look at me with disgust.

This forum and the blackpill. At first I would deny the fact about being an incel. I was reading the stereotype of an incel being a neckbeard, right wing supporter and thinking to myself I'm not that guy. I used to read posts on /r9k/ several years ago, used to use the tfw no gf lingo most of the time, incel wasn't used then as it is now. Researching a lot more about incels made me realise I am one. Years of experience of women being repulsed by my presence unless they needed something from me just made realize it was all about looks. I can be sociable when I want to be but people always judge a book by it's cover. I used to believe in the bluepilled bullshit especially personality matters.

I was fat before and done the whole self improvement shit, sure it boosted my confidence but I was still getting the same reactions from people like before. I just laugh when people tell me to "be confident", lol no. They would assume I'm being cocky, compensating for something or small man syndrome. People would always assume the worst from me just by looks, I didn't have to speak. I don't bother anymore now I'm getting older, I realize people will never change and I don't have to waste my breath.

Didn’t even know wtf incel was until I watched a docu about er. Form then on I knew what I was exactly called

People calling me ugly duh

The statistics, human nature, blackpill videos...most importantly... I just looked in the mirror. I've known that I'm ugly and better off dead even before I ever heard the word "incel" before. Men with asymmetrical faces are truecels, incels are vastly superior to us.

But I'm not incel

Going through high school and still being a virgin, was shocked when I found out large majority of students had lost it by then.

Also playing roblox at home like an absolute autist while everyone else in my year was enjoying prom.

It didnt take much, all it took were numerous incidents were normies explicitly and directly called me ugly or made fun of my appearance, coupled with my repeated social and sexual failures, after which it was hard to not realise that i was genetic trash.

Honestly my age. I turned 25 and never got a gf or one night stand. I knew then that it was over for sure. Before that I still thought or better said hoped that I eventually will ONE girl having a crush on me. But that was too much to ask for.
People calling me ugly duh
That’s not really enough. Many normies are ugly as fuckans still excert some attraction on females.

Deep down i always knew, the blackpill just made me see past the lies and copes.

I used to beat myself up about lack of “game” because I’d struggle for conversation with girls. But I’ve since realised it doesn’t matter from having a Chad roommate who’s even worse socially than I am. When I used to jestermax, foids would laugh but then do everything they could to engage him while he stared at the walls.

I knew from childhood that girls hate me, but when filthy Thai hookers rejected me I knew for sure it was over.

I hit 19, I was still a virgin, and then I started watching FaceandLMS. That’s when i was officially black pilled. I’m now 21, and after reading over the black pilled wiki (brutal stuff btw), I’ve come to the realization surgerymaxxing is my final option. I’ll give myself a good few years after my surgeries, if no progress: :feelsrope:

Foids IRL FACE TO FACE telling me I'm an ugly virgin nigger who should kill himself.

Also the Heightpill, Racepill, Facepill, and this forum as well.
giga larp NPC's are programmed to never say nigger irl

The fact that I'm cruising through mid 20s still a KHV.

Nothing. I always felt as if I was unable but I didnt grasp it at that point. After I saw this forum and everything I began to understand it.

My body and experience.

For me it was utterly failing at dating apps. It just seemed like it didn't matter what I wrote in my profile.

i never bothered because i grew up as a fatcel and it's obvious looks are the only thing that matter

When I speed dated and noticed only pathetic ethnic beta men showed up

my pee pee not touched

When I noticed that people always correctly assume I'm a virgin even if I never told them.

For me it was finding this forum. I always knew girls didn't like me and that it was because girls thought I was ugly I just didn't know what term there was for it.
I was called ugly by many people in my life. Plus, I got rejected by my crush.

Couldn’t get laid.

ummm..cause 31 years old and never touched a boob...

When I discovered FaceandLMS videos. Made perfect sense afterwards.

rejection,it also conviced me i was ogrecel,because they were afraid i'd pummel them if they said it to my face.

documentaries :lul:

I always knew, but the term "incel" didn't come around until later. When I learned of the term, I realized that's what I was.

Honestly my age. I turned 25 and never got a gf or one night stand. I knew then that it was over for sure. Before that I still thought or better said hoped that I eventually will ONE girl having a crush on me. But that was too much to ask for.

That’s not really enough. Many normies are ugly as fuckans still excert some attraction on females.

That I'm not attractive to a bottom-tier foid with no options or [social] life.

What the fuck do I get then? Nothing. I'm not even deformed or anything, merely below-average accross the board (except dick).

Watching VVS on youtube

The fact that I'm a 22 year old virgin