Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion what constitutes as self improvement?

W

wei#3959

Banned
-
am curious about what is really considered self improvement.

every year i learn and i grow (mentally). some years i stayed way more stagnant than others, but i believe that as i've grown older, i've also learned, grown in knowledge, and grown wiser. does that really constitute self improvement though? sure, it was sometimes hard figuring things out in my head and thinking, but i believe it comes naturally anyway (for everyone too).

physically, i've grown too, in height, muscle mass, etc. surely that's not self improvement though right?

am curious about what is really considered self improvement.

every year i learn and i grow (mentally). some years i stayed way more stagnant than others, but i believe that as i've grown older, i've also learned, grown in knowledge, and grown wiser. does that really constitute self improvement though? sure, it was sometimes hard figuring things out in my head and thinking, but i believe it comes naturally anyway (for everyone too).

physically, i've grown too, in height, muscle mass, etc. surely that's not self improvement though right?
That's just growing up

Leg lengthening surgery.

A shotgun to the face and hopes for the best