Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL “ What conscientious men can do to help women feel safer in public”

Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha no

That article is reeking of pure soyness

5. Intervene when women are being objectified or harassed.

Whether you're hanging out with a group of guy friends when someone makes a sexist joke or you're walking down the street and see a woman being cat-called, say something. "Don't do that, man. Don't be that guy," can go a long way. And if you see a woman being harassed, physically putting yourself between her and the harasser and staying with her until the harasser leaves can be helpful.

If you've witnessed a woman being harassed or assaulted, approach her gently and offer assistance. "Are you okay? Would you like me to call a [friend, manager, security, police, etc.] for you? I'll stay with you until they arrive. I saw what happened and am happy to serve as a witness." Follow the woman's lead, but understand she might be scared. Keep a bit of distance, but let her know you're there to help however she needs it.
:foidSoy::soy::foidSoy::soy:

fucking cucks :feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown: they expect every male to be a bodyguard and a soldier ready to fight for muh precious foids at any time without even any compensation.

fucking cucks :feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown: they expect every male to be a bodyguard and a soldier ready to fight for muh precious foids at any time without even any compensation.
yeah they are pathetic, for them ugly males are nothing more than resource and cannon fodder. They are outraged at us when we refuse to protect slutty dressed m'ladies, but when we are bullied or being made fun of then all of sudden they perceive that as amusing and somtimes they even join our bullies, because we deserve to be ruthlessly mocked as we have toxic personaliteehees :soy:.

Knowing this is what's going through our minds, it's helpful if you remain at a distance. If you need to pass us, make a wide enough berth to make it obvious that you're avoiding getting close to us. Ideally, you'd cross the street, keep your face visible, and avoid looking our way too much. If we're on a running trail or something, give us a verbal cue ahead of time that you're just approaching to pass, like "Jogging up on your left!"
Fuck you. Men can walk however they want, cross the street yourself if you're so paranoid. I'm sure women are strong and independent enough to take care of themselves.

Fuck you. Men can walk however they want, cross the street yourself if you're so paranoid. I'm sure women are strong and independent enough to take care of themselves.
Based and JFL pilled

pretty lifefuel to know that me walking is enough to make foids day miserable and probably i'll leave them a permanent trauma

''strong indendepent'' foids can't even walk outside.

these are the same ''people'' that tell you to ''touch grass'' btw

these are the same ''people'' that tell you ''internet brainwashed'' you btw while they think there's an army of rapists running rampart because they saw it posted on twitter.

holes are not entitled to shit

it’s not men’s responsibility to take care of your mental problems caused by feminist propaganda that all men are potential rapists

Yeah lol

JFL, I’m gonna take this list, and do the exact opposite.
Why does societies biggest problem is woman becoming safer???? They already were

pretty lifefuel to know that me walking is enough to make foids day miserable and probably i'll leave them a permanent trauma

these are the same ''people'' that tell you ''internet brainwashed'' you btw while they think there's an army of rapists running rampart because they saw it posted on twitter.
Literal clown world :feelsclown:
I think this whole article can be summed up in this "only chad should walk around the streets, ugly males should stay at home because they make foids feel unsafe" :feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:

This article is proof that women are the epitome of entitlement.

Why is it my job to ensure that some foid out on the street feels "safe" around my presence? Why should I care if some foid gets offended over a "sexist" joke one of my friends is making? Seriously, I am not your babysitter. If you're as strong and independent as you claim, why do you let men dictate how you should feel? Why do you cower in fear like a little bitch whenever a man walks behind you in broad daylight?

Seriously, imaging thinking that you're the center of the universe.
Exactly.

They tell us to stop generalizing an entire gender, yet they're the ones constantly treating men like potential rapists. 99% are just minding our own business, your chad boyfriend/husband is more likely to rape you than some guy walking down the street.

It honestly sounds like a sad existence, being so paranoid of every man that comes near you and being unable to relax for once in your fucking life.

Apparently they "don't need no man" yet they constantly rely on men for protection, money, and everything else.

Absolute meme gender. :feelsclown:

Last edited:
This article is proof that women are the epitome of entitlement.

Why is it my job to ensure that some foid out on the street feels "safe" around my presence? Why should I care if some foid gets offended over a "sexist" joke one of my friends is making? Seriously, I am not your babysitter. If you're as strong and independent as you claim, why do you let men dictate how you should feel? Why do you cower in fear like a little bitch whenever a man walks behind you in broad daylight?

Seriously, imaging thinking that you're the center of the universe.

Exactly.

They tell us to stop generalizing an entire gender, yet they're the ones constantly treating men like potential rapists. 99% are just minding our own business, your chad boyfriend/husband is more likely to rape you than some guy walking down the street.

It honestly sounds like a sad existence, being so paranoid of every man that comes near you and being unable to relax for once in your fucking life.

Apparently they "don't need no man" yet they constantly rely on men for protection, money, and everything else.

Tesla’s me

they are pathetic and don't care if they are blatant hypocrites.

they basically love the benefits of playing the defensless victim role, while at the same time they love the benefits of being treated as ''strong independent wahmen''

see for example this thread https://incels.is/threads/foids-muh-gender-paygap-exist-inkler-also-foids.331946/#post-7523950

in short, as another example, foid loves to cry about ''muh paygap'' and when they earn more than men they love to brag about it and don't give a fuck if men earn less.

Women arent entitled to a safe environment to live in:feelsdevil:

This section was my favorite too, especially because it reminded me of all those stories where the helping cuck was beaten by the abusive thug boyfriend and the foid eventually stayed with him :feelskek:

Literal clown world :feelsclown:

I think this whole article can be summed up in this "only chad should walk around the streets, ugly males should stay at home because they make foids feel unsafe" :feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:
This is what their (so far) untold intention is.

This section was my favorite too, especially because it reminded me of all those stories where the helping cuck was beaten by the abusive thug boyfriend and the foid eventually stayed with him :feelskek:
the cucks who do that shit seem to always never learn from it, it's like impossible for them to break out from the brainwashing and cuckoldry :society:

when I'm outside I try to act as threatening and intimidating and schizo as possible to make holes fear for their lives

Not entitled to safety yadayada

this kinda shit again? :lasereyes: women should be educated on rape statistics so they know they're less likely to be raped when they're walking alone at night than when they're around their thugmaxxed chad friends.

this kinda shit again? :lasereyes: women should be educated on rape statistics so they know they're less likely to be raped when they're walking alone at night than when they're around their thugmaxxed chad friends.
High IQ and black pilled

Stop posting Google chrome links!

Its not my job to make toilets feel safe when they are walking alone at night. Islamic countries don't let their women go out alone at night and for good reason. If they feel threatened they can cross the street and many foids I have encountered have done so at night.

I'm fed up with all this "men are all rapists and abusers" shit. "Don't take our fear personal" Naw, fuck you, I have damn good reason to be offended by that crap. I take it VERY personally! All that fear and paranoia goes out the damn window when the stranger just happens to be good looking. I've seen this shit constantly, practically every day. This shit wouldn't bother me if their fear and paranoia were CONSISTENT and not just aimed at non-handsome guys. But it ISN'T consistent, so I'm RIGHT to feel offended being treated like a god damn rapist just because of the way I look!

Women and their entitlement. They give zero fucks about mens problems.