Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over What character from 'FRIENDS' are you like, is an incredibly racist question to ask

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

The Satoru Iwata of incels.is
★★★★★
fellow shitskins, have you ever been asked this question by a white person or even non-white?? Like how the fuck can we even answer that???? DO THEY NOT SEE WHAT WE LOOK LIKE OR HOW WE ACT ALREADY AND NOT REALIZE WE ARE NOWHERE NOOOOOOOOWHERE near the wavelength of being relatable to these white yuppies in any way shape or form. Asking this question to people like us, is so out of touch, it's like asking a black guy 'yo my nigga, where be da crack homie??""

I acknowledge that there are people that have traits of being like Ross, Joey, or Chander, but the fact that there is even a mapping to that means you fuck. Not just any trashy bitch. You fuck that classy small titty white chick kind of prime pussy. If you can even be in an earshot of mapping yourself to a friends character, that means you are capable of dating alonside the highest SMV/standards pool of sexual partners in the world-- which is explicitly socially witty attractive white Manhattanites in their twenties.

Incels in general are completely unrepresented in any sitcom ever. You simply can't. If you have an incel character, that would just inflame the female demographic right there. You have NO SHOW. Only independent cinema and maybe spiderman with this guy

2023 10 28 19 06 25 filipinoguy spider man   Google Search

But other than that you can't have incel characters or female audiences will tune out immediately.

Last edited:
I am phoebe's mum.

non-existent and suicidemaxxed

Incels in general are completely unrepresented in any sitcom ever.
The Big Bang theory used to be all incel characters until they gave them all gfs except for the currycel.

Also for friends I like Ross, he is the most incelish despite being married 3 times. Out of the foids I would have sex with Rachel

And the sitcom Silicon Valley has a ricecel character played by Jimmy O Yang

fellow shitskins, have you ever been asked this question by a white person or even non-white?? Like how the fuck can we even answer that???? DO THEY NOT SEE WHAT WE LOOK LIKE OR HOW WE ACT ALREADY AND NOT REALIZE WE ARE NOWHERE NOOOOOOOOWHERE near the wavelength of being relatable to these white yuppies in any way shape or form. Asking this question to people like us, is so out of touch, it's like asking a black guy 'yo my nigga, where be da crack homie??""

I acknowledge that there are people that have traits of being like Ross, Joey, or Chander, but the fact that there is even a mapping to that means you fuck. If you can even be in an earshot of mapping yourself to a friends character, that means you are capable of dating alonside the highest SMV/standards pool of sexual partners in the world-- which is explicitly socially witty attractive white Manhattanites in their twenties.

Incels in general are completely unrepresented in any sitcom ever. You simply can't. If you have an incel character, that would just inflame the female demographic right there. You have NO SHOW. Only independent cinema and maybe spiderman with this guy

View attachment 923018

But other than that you can't have incel characters or female audiences will tune out immediately.
Kidnap women and make their brains like short men. By physically altering their cerebral Cortex.

The Big Bang theory used to be all incel characters until they gave them all gfs except for the currycel.

Also for friends I like Ross, he is the most incelish despite being married 3 times. Out of the foids I would have sex with Rachel
none of them are incels. not even close

Why are you niggers keep bringing up that goy show?

I really hate that unfunny normgroid show

Friends is a stupid normie cuck show. Fuck Friends!

I love Dr. Verwoerd. I love Apartheid.

That show is still subtely blackpilled on who ends up with who

Leonard is the most normie of them so he gets the best deal: an attractive but used up careerfailed foid looking for betabuxx. Next on the heirarchy, Howard ends up with a plain jane nerd bitch. The tallfag autismo sheldon dates an even worse looking even more nerdy bitch. And the shy currycel remains single towards the very end

me: who doesnt even know what friends is: :feelscry: