Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What chance do you think you have at ascending ?

What chance

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
0 even the government hates me

It's never 0, but for most it'll never be above 30% due to the ever increasing standards influenced by social media and the increasing zoomer height and knowledge of redpill strategies... :feelsugh:

Not to mention that looks only descend as age goes on, same with physical height and cognitive ability; take the agepill. :feelsclown:

It's never 0, but for most it'll never be above 30% due to the ever increasing standards influenced by social media and the increasing zoomer height and knowledge of redpill strategies... :feelsugh:

Not to mention that looks only descend as age goes on, same with physical height and cognitive ability; take the agepill. :feelsclown:
For some people here there chance at ascension is so close to zero that it might as well be like a sub 3 turbo manlet has a 0.1% practically no chance

i think i might be able to ascend with oneitis

Something like "ascending" doesn't exist as an incel

If I had a chance I wouldnt be here