Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What causes women to...y'know, be like that?

La Grande Infamie

La Grande Infamie

Don't look at me! I'm fuckin' ugly!
★★★
I wanna know what you guys think causes the terrible behavior we know femoids to take part in. Is it in their nature? Has the (((lying press))) manipulated them into being evil skanks? Do women function as a hive mind? I've been staring down that meme of the foid wanting to fuck her ex before she dies and it just doesn't compute. I feel like I'm in a Family Guy cutaway gag.

It's human nature. Do you think most of the incels would be any better in their place?

Imo is spoiledness starting from parents, continued by school system, job system and simps, ending with entire system of soyciety excusing every single thing they do, even criminal offenses and portraying them as victims. They get huge praise just for existing, like taking a video of herself and getting treated as an war hero for simply taking care of her own needs. They are spoiled rotten treated entire life as toddlers. They never learn how to be a decent human being, they have no reason. Literaly every single problem they have in life is either self orchestrated or made up and others will always help them.

If entire system treated them differently and taught them differently they would be different. Like wants always stay. Heck i want to bang big butt stacies and have billion dollars, but im raised with full knowledge thats impossible for me so i dont think much about it. So it becomes a fantasy. If men took back control over foids and taught them how to be good daughters, sisters, wives, situation would be better.

Last edited:
I wanna know what you guys think causes the terrible behavior we know femoids to take part in. Is it in their nature? Has the (((lying press))) manipulated them into being evil skanks? Do women function as a hive mind? I've been staring down that meme of the foid wanting to fuck her ex before she dies and it just doesn't compute. I feel like I'm in a Family Guy cutaway gag.
Foids have always been like that. It's their nature.

This is why all sacred documents and dogmatic sayings and holy teachings of all cultures in all times have ALWAYS warned men that they MUST subjugate foids with extreme prejudice otherwise civilization will fail.

The Adam & Eve story is the FIRST thing in the bible for a reason.