Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What car would you get?

• Thread starter Deleted member 19457
  • Start date
Deleted member 19457

Deleted member 19457

IT full of fags
-
Let's say you are able to careermaxx and moneymaxx to a reasonable degree. I'm not talking about rolling in gigacash type of wealth, but you are working a respectable white-collar profession and earning a decent chunk of change.

What car would you get for yourself? Obviously things like Ferrari, Lambos, McLarens, etc are out of the picture.

An ice cream truck

One that works, isn't rusted or failing apart, and isn't soy

i would get a truck instead

Alfa Romeo Giulia Quadrifoglio or Mercedes-Benz SLC

Last edited:
I would probably be happy with mercedes e class or similar

Blacked out Mazda RX7
Mazda RX7 3

And a blacked out Audi A4 as my daily driver
Audi A4

Any one that drives itself

a mercedes truck

I already have a BMW 3 series but it's pretty old. I would get a new one. 2020 BMW 330i. I would get it black exterior and black sensatec interior (BMW's fake leather that my current one has too and is actually better than real leather) with no options (bare-bones) for $41k.

I could buy it tomorrow cash but it wouldn't be financially responsible. IMO assuming average savings and 30-40 age, you should make at least 4x the cost of the car you buy.

BMWs me

Where I live people high-end benz, porsche and even ferrari/lambos me. Among the people I know I'm literally a bum even though I have almost 100k in savings. Wealth is all relative. On the other hand there's people trying to finance a 10 year old Honda.

100k in savings me

Pick up truck. I don't want an expensive car because whenever an ugly male(in 2019) is seen with one people immediately assume he's compensating for something.

probably an old cadillac that was considered a luxury car in the 70's, big enough to endure large amount of crashes lots of room in the trunk for dead bodies

Let's say you are able to careermaxx and moneymaxx to a reasonable degree. I'm not talking about rolling in gigacash type of wealth, but you are working a respectable white-collar profession and earning a decent chunk of change.

What car would you get for yourself? Obviously things like Ferrari, Lambos, McLarens, etc are out of the picture.
1968 Dodge Charger R/T 426, 1970 Buick GSX 455, 1969 Ford Mustang 429 Boss.

Driver licence pill man. But I would go for some decent BMW or Mercedes. Perhaps a mercedes C year of construction 2007-2010 or a nice BMW 316i same year of construction.

I actually actively fantasize about learning to drive someday, and getting the right kind of car for having a social life.

And people here attack me for the driver licence pill.

A big quality 4x4 or SUV. BMW, Mercedes, Audi, landrover. Or if I can't quite afford them then: Mitsubishi, Honda, volvo. I think buying a few top notch cars would be one of the best things about being rich, like if I was to win the lottery or something