Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What can you do as an incel with your life

Shrek

Shrek

Always productive day,never reproductive day
★★★★★
The possible plans are those:

- follow @itsOVER advice (rich fakecel only aka "locationcel":feelsclown:)

-cope with religion (become monk)

-spend all your money to fuck whores (condom only,your dick will never know how a pussy feels like raw)

-become rich and women will be around you but will not love you,just your money and the wealth you display (like Donald Trump and Melania Trump relationship)

-basically buy a wife aka arranged marriage (works If you are arab /indian or you find a vulnerable woman,again no real love,she at most tolerates you,at most hope for her to develop Stockholm syndrome )

-LDAR alone with your copes (videogames,movies etc) :feelscomfy:

-Let yourself be consumed by your job :hax:

-Save money to make plastic surgeries (and hope the doctor won't botch them,again works for reedamable stats not for 5'2 balding indians)

-Do drugs /alcohol (works not as fast as the last choice since it just kills you slowly)

-rope (it's a cope since we are all going to die sooner or later +painful
so not worth it):feelsrope:

What is your choice? What are you doing with your life?Do you have other,more meaningful plans ?

Last edited:

-spend all your money to fuck whores (condom only,your dick will never know how a pussy feels like raw)

-become rich and women will be around you but will not love you,just your money and the wealth you display (like Donald Trump and Melania Trump relationship)

-basically buy a wife aka arranged marriage (works If you are arab /indian or you find a vulnerable woman,again no real love,she at most tolerates you,at most hope for her to develop Stockholm syndrome )

-Save money to make plastic surgeries (and hope the doctor won't botch them,again works for reedamable stats not for 5'2 balding indians)

-Do drugs /alcohol (works not as fast as the last choice since it just kills you slowly)

What is your choice? What are you doing with your life?Do you have other,more meaningful plans ?
I wonder how many times that guy has been tagged

copes don’t help me become happy anymore

Going ER (in GTA).

- rape

- drug dealing in exchange for sex

- black magick

I'm going to isaac newtonmaxx until I discover or invent something, then in 300 years Chads will have to use my equations to solve their homeworks. Only at that point will I have won.

I'm going to isaac newtonmaxx until I discover or invent something, then in 300 years Chads will have to use my equations to solve their homeworks. Only at that point will I have won.
Just keep grinding,keep hustling near an apple tree bro

Probably become a Catholic monk.

cope with religion (become monk)
I am already decided it. At 30 or after 30, if I didn't get ascended with a virgin and chaste girls, then I give up everything and became Buddhist monk

Working and building my huge collections of stuff I am passionate about. I am constantly expanding my vast collections. This cope has served me well for decades.

This but I like to mix it up. A healthy blend between hiking, movies, books and STEMmaxing. Why do videogames when you can actually live out all of your phantasies in real life? (of course aside of real sex)

Probabily surgery