Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill What can I do today

curryboy420

curryboy420

Overlord
★★★★★
It's Friday night and I just woke up at 8pm and I have no friends to hang out with and nobody to talk to. Should I just lay here until morning or get up and do something. And what should I do because playing RuneScape is a bit boring and empty and I almost ran out of membership anyway.

Does anyone know how you make friends as a loser who doesn't speak to anyone at 27. It feels pretty over for me ngl.:feelsrope:

It's Friday night and I just woke up at 8pm and I have no friends to hang out with and nobody to talk to. Should I just lay here until morning or get up and do something. And what should I do because playing RuneScape is a bit boring and empty and I almost ran out of membership anyway.

Does anyone know how you make friends as a loser who doesn't speak to anyone at 27. It feels pretty over for me ngl.:feelsrope:
it is a perfect day to kill some secks havers isn´t it just grab your ak47 and show them who is the real jokER (IN VIDEO GAME)
Every single post written on this account is fiction. Account was created as an social experiment. Do not attempt this at home. Doing so could lead you but is not limited to death, breakage, screaming parents, dismemberment, leakage, foul discharge, mutilation, humiliation, dehydration, itchy feet, hypertension, a splinter - And you know how painful those can be! This is a work of fiction. Unless otherwise indicated, all the names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents in this post are either the product of the author’s imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental

All my post is fiction. Attention to any and all intelligence agencies: every post ever made by this IP and any other associated with it have been done for no purpose other than satire. I hereby absolve myself of any and all intent to commit acts of violence or terror against any party be they fictional or existing, furthermore, any post made in the future by this IP or any associated will have been done for the sole purpose of research and/or satirical purpose.

If you live in a city you could find a club to join.

I'm in the same situation at over 30 so no I don't know. Maybe you can make some friends with other incels at the gym.

nothing just rott

I'm in the same situation at over 30 so no I don't know. Maybe you can make some friends with other incels at the gym.
My local sports centre has been closed for 6 months and permanently because no council money. I'm not going to a gym full of pakis either, they are cunt people.

If you live in a city you could find a club to join.
I live in a small town north of England where there's no money lol. I don't even have hobbies anyway and I'm an autistic that ruins everything I join.

fat cat

Shove your shit in foids mouths.

I hanged out with pakis enough, I have many stories to tell, they always disrespected and tried to rob me of dignity or money

I live in a small town north of England where there's no money lol. I don't even have hobbies anyway and I'm an autistic that ruins everything I join.
Same, that's why I was afraid of that. Then try moving out maybe... ?

give me money

Sorry lol, I meant to say you could try moving to a bigger town or a city.
Bruh, do you know how much money that requires. It's impossible for me even with my parents full help.

Well bro I didn't want it to be like that I don't talk to my old paki mate from school because he owes me 250 pounds and my dad 150 and he is just a scammer pyramid schemer user faggot. There's many more like him that I know. It still pisses me off when I think about it even though I stopped hanging out with him a year ago

Try reading something, watch a movie/documentary or something on YouTube, play any other vidya you have but RuneScape, get drunk or smoke weed to get high, fap, etc.

Bruh, do you know how much money that requires. It's impossible for me even with my parents full help.
I suspected so. Then I'd suggest you try to talk to and befriend people in random everyday situations like e.g. asking for something in a grocery store or when a bus is coming etc.

Well bro I didn't want it to be like that I don't talk to my old paki mate from school because he owes me 250 pounds and my dad 150 and he is just a scammer pyramid schemer user faggot. There's many more like him that I know. It still pisses me off when I think about it even though I stopped hanging out with him a year ago
Mistreated by "friends" I see, seems to be a common thing on here, and everywhere online in general: The overwhelming majority of friendships, anyways, are nothing more than means of convenience for individuals to ascend further in the social ladder.

Over for englistan.

Try reading something, watch a movie/documentary or something on YouTube, play any other vidya you have but RuneScape, get drunk or smoke weed to get high, fap, etc.
I play about 4 games regular but they all bore me now, and I already smoke 2 or 3 times a day maybe more if I feel stressed and can afford to. I don't drink on my own because I would end up dying in the street or something or falling off a bridge or whatever. I haven't drank for 4 years anyway. And masturbation doesn't help and it just reminds you of being an incel anyway. Remember that real people get a woman to relieve their urges not a screen and their hand.

Shit is just depressing man it's been like this for more than 5 years now and I can't see any future but this. And that is really soul crushing.

LDAR as always.

Homeless shelters are free. They even have showers and laundry. There's soup kitchens for food (or other free food if you work in the restaurant industry). Get a job, save money by not spending hardly any of it, and through coworkers and others you meet eventually find a group roommate situation (at 27 you are young enough that this isn't creepy and every city has groups of young people with shit-paying jobs who split an apartment or even house together).

Really all you need is a suitcase and a bus ticket.

The problem is all that is much more uncomfortable than just staying home and playing Runescape. Which I understand.

Alternative method is finding some educational opportunity so that you can get a job in a big city where you don't have to start out homeless and can move into an apartment straight away. If you're not academically inclined - try a civil job like applying to the post office.

Homeless shelters are free. They even have showers and laundry. There's soup kitchens for food (or other free food if you work in the restaurant industry). Get a job, save money by not spending hardly any of it, and through coworkers and others you meet eventually find a group roommate situation (at 27 you are young enough that this isn't creepy and every city has groups of young people with shit-paying jobs who split an apartment or even house together).

The problem is all that is much more uncomfortable than just staying home and playing Runescape. Which I understand.

Alternative method is finding some educational opportunity so that you can get a job in a big city where you don't have to start out homeless and can move into an apartment straight away. If you're not academically inclined - try a civil job like applying to the post office.
Why the fuck would I become homeless as a solution you daft cunt

Also you fucking mongo I worked for the post office for a winter and it didn't help me. Nor did going to live in a university dorm with thousands of young people fuck off you greynigger infiltrator