Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What can i do to improve as a manlet, in order to ascend?

U

Undoubtedly Over

Banned
-
Basically the title. I am new on this forum, I am 5,3 and a 6-7 with looksmaxxing. I try to work on my personality what else can I do. I heard there are single people here maybe some have good advice?

Where do you live? :ping:

Take LL surgery, you will get free neetbux from the government if you end up crippled so it's win win

do LL if you really want to get taller. you might end up as 5'8" which is a good tier height then go to Vietnam and use the JBW in that country (that depends if you're white or not) you will ascend if you get lucky

> 5'3

I'm sorry. :lul:
Isn't this site suppose to motivate each other and try to ascend so that we all can achieve healthy loving relationships? How can you tell me it's over cuz of my height alone man? :fuk::fuk:

Just become a midge theory

Grow you lazy motherfucker

do LL if you really want to get taller. you might end up as 5'8" which is a good tier height then go to Vietnam and use the JBW in that country (that depends if you're white or not) you will ascend if you get lucky
But height isn't everything man I know short people who have girlfriends and are liked my girls im general I wanted LL too but since I saw that it changed my mind. There must be smth else we are missing no? :feelsstudy:

> 5'3

I'm sorry. :lul:

Basically the title. I am new on this forum, I am 5,3 and a 6-7 with looksmaxxing. I try to work on my personality what else can I do. I heard there are single people here maybe some have good advice?
It's over bro, don't recommend LL

no self improvement for your height

but...
LL surgery. If youre under 16, take 12.5 mg of exemestane and blast 10 iu HGH & IGF-1 injections. You might go bald, so take DHT inhibitors too.

5 foot 3. Over

But height isn't everything man I know short people who have girlfriends and are liked my girls im general I wanted LL too but since I saw that it changed my mind. There must be smth else we are missing no? :feelsstudy:
Average manlet cope :ping:

You can get to 5’9” with leg lengthening probably. Idk enough about it to say it’s a good idea though.

Isn't this site suppose to motivate each other and try to ascend so that we all can achieve healthy loving relationships? How can you tell me it's over cuz of my height alone man? :fuk::fuk:
??? Incel = involuntary celibate, but wanting to be celibate and working in order to achieve that goal?
tbh, making an account here is basically coming to terms that you can't get a gf. looksmax is more your style perhaps

if you believe that height isn't everything then you didn't need to make this thread at all since you don't have any problem with your height..
you wanna improve your personality then you can go back to reddit

Most people on this tread are suggesting you to break your legs and become crippled in order to gain max 3 inches. I'm sorry to say it but it never began.

Whitepill is cope. There is nothing to accept. Your reaction to your predicament doesn't change anything. There is no meaning in your pain.
i c

Even for ethnic 5' goblinas you need to be at least ~5'7.

Average manlet cope :ping:
How is it cope when I have seen it. I kinda expected a different vibe from this sub. You guys are really miserable lol you don't even try to change your situation. The only reason why I do not support you guys point of view is because I have seen short guys get along with women with my own eyes. And no they weren't rich etc.

I'm gonna keep looking for a solution. You guys keep saying it's oVEr :feelsrope::society:

thats all
You even read my message. Me about having witnessed short people having succes without LL? That already makes your LL argument invalid :feelssus:

I know that short people are at a disadvantage. However it can impossibly be over when I have seen the opposite happen :feelsjuice:

Since you say you aren't ugly (in the face), LL surgery would do wonders for you. BTW, if don't listen to the guy telling you to get exemestane, as they have potentially extremely dangerous side effects. LL surgery also can have really bad side effects, so you could realistically only gain a few cm.

5,3 and that's 160cm? In Austria as well? This sounds like a load of rubbish, one of the tallest countries in Europe. They either got a female from abroad like SEA or you're misinterpreting their friendship as a romantic relationship.
Men like this do exist in Europe. Just at much lower numbers.

How is it cope when I have seen it. I kinda expected a different vibe from this sub. You guys are really miserable lol you don't even try to change your situation. The only reason why I do not support you guys point of view is because I have seen short guys get along with women with my own eyes. And no they weren't rich etc.

I'm gonna keep looking for a solution. You guys keep saying it's oVEr :feelsrope::society:
y'know, if you wanna try go on and hit the gym, y'know, take care of yourself, self improve and whatever...if you get a gf after all the years of work with your lack of height then good for you :feelsokman:

Okay guys let's wrap it up. Ask master to close down the site as we've finally got a solution to end our inkwelldom :feelzez:

At 5'3 you are beyond nightmare difficulty. I would just try to enjoy life with copes.

Give me your phone number honey you blonde blue eyed german Stacy

Its over