Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment what came of your childhood friends?

the biggest difference is that they aren't virgins, unlike me. Virginity is the thing that sets apart humans the most.

They got girl friends new friends and relationships. I only have one that I still cling to, the only one that I still have some relation to. The thing that disturbs me the most is how they can turn their back on themselves so easily. I mean, we were strange outcasts but enjoyed each others company. I mean how do you turn away from that so easily, guess I was the only retard left on the boat.

Doing their own things, only sometimes in contact with two of them at this point. I don't get why they even bother

just interested.
my childhood friends vanished, nowhere to be seen in my hometown
I had very few.
We have all dispersed to each of our own individual paths.
I could care less since that was a long time ago.

most just drifted away or got left behind in my hometown

but I remember my best friend made a point of showing me that he's better than me and that there's no point in us hanging out anymore by basically playing hard to get when I tried to get him to hang out, it's when we were reunited at university after becoming separated by me moving away a great distance. constantly tried to mog me in every way like we were never friends.

so that was the end of that, he became a bald turbo-coper taking selfies in exotic locales and skydiving and shit all by himself, only started dating when he was like 32 or some shit with 30+ roasties.

now all you get are "opportunity friends" at work or wherever that are more like acquaintances, and they aren't even DREAMING of helping you get more friends or meet women.

most just drifted away or got left behind in my hometown

but I remember my best friend made a point of showing me that he's better than me and that there's no point in us hanging out anymore by basically playing hard to get when I tried to get him to hang out, it's when we were reunited at university after becoming separated by me moving away a great distance. constantly tried to mog me in every way like we were never friends.

so that was the end of that, he became a bald turbo-coper taking selfies in exotic locales and skydiving and shit all by himself, only started dating when he was like 32 or some shit with 30+ roasties.

now all you get are "opportunity friends" at work or wherever that are more like acquaintances, and they aren't even DREAMING of helping you get more friends or meet women.

all of that shit and he didn't even improve his chances with woman. everything he did was meaningless

my high school friends are as follows: one took his own life, one is serving in the US Army, the others are either wagecucking or trying to become normies at uni (they always fail then repeat subjects - they should have graduated over a year ago).