Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR What body type are you? (poll)

• Thread starter Fuckmyexistence
  • Start date

what body type are you?

• Very skinny

• Skinny

• Average (not fat or skinny)

• Ripped

• Chubby

• Fat

• Obese landwhale

Results are only viewable after voting.
Fuckmyexistence

Fuckmyexistence

Professional Cuck-Slayer
-
wandering what the most common incel body type is...

Thincel checking in

Between skinny and average. I have no muscle defintion but I think I'm a bit thicker than a skinny person. So probably thin.

Between skinny and average. I have no muscle defintion but I think I'm a bit thicker than a skinny person. So probably thin.
thats kinda what i meant by saying just "skinny" i shouldve said thin but oh well.

FAT 115 KG - 250lbs(?)

Manlet gymcel. Like Alpha Destiny if he lost some muscle and gained some fat.

I'm dead average in every way.
Except that I'm autistic, so I'm breddy much fukt.

Im at a high BF% right now, so i guess chubby, though above average would be a better choice.

12% bf I recon, frame gives an illusion of packing some decent size even though I'm 150lbs soaking wet and weak as shit.

Ripped because of martial arts.

Muscular but not very lean.

What are the weight ranges for chubby and fat?

Average I guess. 5'10, skinny wrists (frame is between small and medium), 17% bodyfat, 170lbs.

Goal is to be 165lbs 12-13%.

Ripped from boxing, but still a small framed manlet - 136lbs

im a big fat obese man :D

Slightly chubby

Skinny is low BF and thin bones? Because i have pretty thin arm bones, but in other places its more like normal and im not skinny bf and muscles.

How do you skinny guys even do it?
I try to eat less but fast food is my cope.

It's simply genetic. You're either skinny or need dieting, especially after puberty

Just get full off less food and gain almost no weight

ectomorph whos actually achieved a pretty decent frame through gymcelling (still got very skinny wrists and slighty lanky limbs)

ectomorph whos actually achieved a pretty decent frame through gymcelling (still got very skinny wrists and slighty lanky limbs)
At least you have proportions, when i have fucking robust ankle and tiny wrists

This survey is depressing, I guess we should just hit the gym afterall

chubby/fat GTFO and gymcel before you come here

12% BF and im not chad its ovER

chubby/fat GTFO and gymcel before you come here

12% BF and im not chad its ovER
bro i have like 10% BF but its useless since im just quite slim and its so difficult for me to get ripped.

bro i have like 10% BF but its useless since im just quite slim and its so difficult for me to get ripped.

i just do it to look good, i hate fat people and dont wanna be fat, which is basically why i even gymcel tbh tbh

Skinny fat incel with skinny arms

I got fat over the last couple of months because couldn't play basketball

Skinny. Tried to change it for months now but I'm the type of person who can eat as much as he wants but it won't help. And if I don't eat, I drastically lose weight.

landwhale.

Before any of you normies reading star to think "Well, that's why he is an incel" or you other idiots call me a volcel cause of this, I was ripped as fuck for most of my 20s. Fat now because before I stopped giving a shit.

Skinny-fat ish. I'm not all flab but my bf% isn't near what it should be.

landwhale.

Before any of you normies reading star to think "Well, that's why he is an incel" or you other idiots call me a volcel cause of this, I was ripped as fuck for most of my 20s. Fat now because before I stopped giving a shit.
dude if you're a landwhale that means youre bedridden and can barely move, like 500+ pounds lol

skinny twinkcel here

Ribs showing skinny and yet still with weird excess skin from when I was a bit fatter.