Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What body language do women show that they are viscerally attracted to Chad that cannot be faked? Especially in the face?

ddking0001

ddking0001

Veteran
★★★
Or especially body language that shows that they want to go straight to fucking in the next few hours

Biting lips
Stares at himalot
Laughs at everything that retard says without even making sense /or not being funny

I seriously dont know tbh. Not chad im a cel .
But for lurking chads? What are some body signs?

Trying to be as close to chads as they can

Some of this is obviously exaggerated but ngl this isn't a bad Looksfags post. :dafuckfeels:

Some of this is obviously exaggerated but ngl this isn't a bad Looksfags post. :dafuckfeels:
Thanks bro, it's hard to look for resources on this thank you

Laughs at everything he thinks is funny and tries to touch him

You will notice they get close to him. Looking at him, eye contact, touching his arms etc. Its absolutely brutal seeing it happen in real time

-their feet pointed towards him
-playing with hair
-Holding longer eye contact (min.3 seconds)
-acting nervous around him
-dripping wet Pussy:lul:

When I Chadfished camgirls I noticed this

- biting her finger
- licking her lips
- nervous acting
- fixing, playing with her hair
- her eyes widen and get large
- big smile

She will be receptive and participative in anything he does. Conversation, touching, looking, being close.... Although some foids never show stronger signs of attraction than "showing up". Or so I've read.