Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill What bluepillers and women just won't acknowledge: Yes, sub-Chads can get girlfriends and wives, but they won't find them SEXUALLY ATTRACTIVE.

• Thread starter RobertGarnicasAPedo
  • Start date
RobertGarnicasAPedo

RobertGarnicasAPedo

Robert Garnica = Princess_Kitty14. He's a pedo.
★★
I've argued about this with women before, and they always dance around it.

Yeah, no shit, plenty of women end up with "oofy doofy"/beta bucks boyfriends and husbands. Usually these guys are generic chubby guys with beards. And oftentimes, it's the Stacies who end up marrying those guys (which is another reason the "you're going for women out of your league" arguments make no sense).

But do the women who marry these guys find them sexually attractive? NO.

Even if an incel were to successfully looksmaxx, anything under Chad means he won't get what he wants, which is a woman who finds him sexually attractive.

Because, newsflash, women and bluepillers: We want women to find us sexually attractive.

We want women who can't keep their hands off us the same way they can't keep their hands off Chad. We want them to enjoy having sex with us and do the same intense sexual stuff with us that they would do with Chad.

But they never do that with their beta boyfriends and husbands. They have starfish sex with them, and only when they're looking to have kids. After they have kids, they have headaches every night when they get to bed.

The thing is, many women actually prefer to marry a man who is not overly good-looking, because it means they get to wear the pants. That's what women are looking for in actual relationships after they're done doing BDSM with Chad.

But that doesn't mean they find the guy sexually attractive.

All of your efforts to disprove the blackpill demonstrate ignorance as to all of the reasons women actually go for certain guys. It does NOT mean they think he has an "attractive personality."

It's not just money. There are mentally ill women who go for ugly men just because they like the attention they give them. Again, they don't find them sexually attractive. They're just using them for validation. They will eventually cheat on the guy.

There are also women who will go for disabled guys because they enjoy the whole nurse/mother phenomenon. But they are not sexually attracted to their charity case.

The only way to be sexually attractive to women is to be Chad, a woman, or an animal.

These relationships without a woman being sexually attracted to you are cope. Donald Trump handing Melania his credit card and telling her to pick out anything she wants is cope. Seth and Cameron taking the kids to the beach while Stacy and Becky gossip in the kitchen is cope. Brian and his missing legs letting Nurse Sarah put him on the toilet is cope.

Anything other than being Chad and having women grabbing your crotch is cope.

Remember, women only find about 5% of men sexually attractive. So what does that mean for "leagues?" Considering that men rate women on a nearly perfect Bell Curve, while women think over 80% of men are hideous? Not only does it mean that Chads have to share dozens of women, but it means that the ugliest women have to share dozens of men.

But the ugliest women still don't find any of these men sexually attractive.

Of course, that ends up being irrelevant, because women eventually want to get married and have kids. So they settle. For men they don't find sexually attractive.

And that's you, Reddit men. Take the SheHasNoSexualAttractionToYouPill.

all these words just to write a mountain of bluepilled cope

I wanna rip your face off and lobotomize you

RobertGarnicasAPedo

RobertGarnicasAPedo

Robert Garnica = Princess_Kitty14. He's a pedo.​

I've known normies who got cheated on yet they still think if they have good game they'll be Chad

Yup, tons of marriage end up as just a betabuxx business partner where the wife just simply does not give sex and now that marital rape is illegal the man has no options but to go elsewhere. If he manages to find another foid but gets caught the wife will blow up in his face and divorce rape him and ruin his reputation

ive been saying this for so long, based thread

I've known normies who got cheated on yet they still think if they have good game they'll be Chad
Fools! Your "game" is not that relevant. There are no conversational tricks to pull a foid

Yup, tons of marriage end up as just a betabuxx business partner where the wife just simply does not give sex and now that marital rape is illegal the man has no options but to go elsewhere. If he manages to find another foid but gets caught the wife will blow up in his face and divorce rape him and ruin his reputation
"Marital rape". JFL :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown: Peak clown world.

How does that even happen, lol

I don't know. I wouldn't mind having a girlfriend I wasn't sexually attracted to if we have matching personalities (and we still have lots of sex). I also wouldn't cheat on her even in the hypothetical situation I could get someone more attractive. Thus, I would not mind having a girlfriend who isn't sexually attracted to me as long as she doesn't cheat on me - and I don't think that would be 100% certain.