Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy What bluepilled normie runs the incel twitter account?

aesthetic_recon

aesthetic_recon

卐 SATOKOCEL 卐 | IQ -4 STD | MOG KING OF INCELS.IS
-
Title. Every post I see from the f@g is basically, "Well ackshuually, incel is a state of being, NOT an ideology." STFU!!! WRONG!!! There's a difference between being involuntary celibate and being an incel. An incel is not an involuntary celibate person. Example: Suppose someone can't get laid in all their years of being. This person, however, is completely deluded into thinking he has a chance (subconsciously) of getting laid if he subscribes to feminist ideology and simps for every woman he sees; a complete left-wing SOY BOY. While he may be "involuntary celibate," he is not an incel. Incel is a complicated term, but addresses a subculture of MEN who have similar traits and is based on certain archetypical men (Elliot Rodger, Adam Lanza, and other sexless failsons). An incel, more than anything else, has a distinct set of characteristics, and it is in the spirit of the Enlightenment value that the world is knowable that I elucidate the following characteristics of the so-called incel:

1) Fascistic thinking, right wing tendencies or other forms of political radicalism.--Let's look no further than Elliot Rodger. To those of us who are high iq enough and are able to concentrate for long periods of time, to those of us who read his manifesto know that Elliot Rodger was an educated Fascist. He frequented a Barnes and Noble (or a comparable bookstore, I can't really remember) and studied Fascist philosophy and developed Fascist worldviews. Don't believe me? He lamented that his friend (I forget who) was not as right wing and authoritarian as he was. Let's now move to Seung Hui Cho, the Virginia Tech shooter. He was a Christian fanatic who plagiarized Revelation-style writing of "whores," "drunkards," and "hedonists." Clearly a political radical. Now consider Adam Lanza, the Sandy Hook shooter. A self-described "turbo-virgin," who so much as never even touched a woman's hand in years, called into John Zerzan's (famous eco-anarchist) podcast lamenting the horrors of society's programming of its inhabitants. He used the example of Travis the Chimp. A chimp who, happily living into his habitat, was raised as a human would be raised. He was given a human home, raised by other humans; however, all was not well. He became fat, lazy, and watched TV all day. One day he did the monkey equivalent of "going postal." He lashed out against humans, to disastrous effect. He was immediately put down. Adam Lanza also frequently wrote how civilization is evil, and how, through institutions such as school, church, etc. indoctrinated humans into hating their own natural desires--hating their nature. Having said this, Adam Lanza was kind of psychotic. He supported normalizing pedophilia (pedosexuality, he called it) and was a latent homosexual (I am saying this after reading most of his musings, he frequently talked about wanting to be saved by a stronger, older man).

2) A certain acceptance of the blackpill.--This is common in practically every thread in which incels congregate on this website. We all know that white, skinny/fit, tall, genetically superior men have better chances of getting laid than us genetically inferior mutts. This is probably the most distinguishing characteristic that separates incels from non-incels. We accept reality as is. We recognize sex is a stepping stone to self actualization as articulated by Maslow's hierarchy of needs--and an inability to attain it leads to self-destruction, self-loathing, and unfulfillment. To not have intimacy, sex, or sexual love is to not experience one of life's greatest pleasures, and one cannot fully attain success in life without it. There will always be a "sex-sized" hole in his heart, forever agape.

3) Self-awareness.--To be incel, one must recognize oneself as incel. One must look in the mirror and see oneself as incel. The Lacanian mirror stage must occur in the psychoanalytic process of attaining self-awareness--one cannot be in denial. All of us on this website who haven't ascended know we are incels. To a certain extent, this is subsumed into number (2). One must both blackpilled and aware, as awareness is subsumed under the blackpill.

These are my requirements of the incel. Political radicalism, acceptance of the blackpill, and self-awareness--these categories, to a certain extent, riff and play off one another. In fact, you could reduce it all to accepting the blackpill; however, my point still stands. One is not an incel if he does not have these characteristics. If all incel means is involuntary celibate, we are erasing the work of our ideological and actionary predecessors. We are vastly simplifying and trivializing the movement we have created; the community, the relief we find in one another's company--is the bluepilled normie sexless soy boy:soy::soy::soy::soy: included in this movement? No, no he is not. Those of us on this website share characteristics, and these characteristics are the ones I've written about. There is still a lot of diversity in our movement--some people still argue about the validity of JBW theory and other associated theories. May we find solace in one another's struggles, and may this website continue to live on, forever and forever.

What do you think? Sorry for English errors or awkward sentences, I was listening to music while writing this.

Read the first few lines. White knighting soyboys are incels in denial hence are still incels.

Read the first few lines. White knighting soyboys are incels in denial hence are still incels.
Tell me you didn't read the whole thing without telling me you didn't read the whole thing.

@Master‘s BBC runs the twitter. You just entered the lion’s den GrAYcel, may the lord have mercy on your soul because the jannies won’t

Last edited:
You say it's an ideology. Plenty of people here say it's not. It's a point of debate.

Tell me you didn't read the whole thing without telling me you didn't read the whole thing.
I read the whole thing now and I stand by my point. Foids hate soyboys as much as us, we are all incels

I read the whole thing. Just because you come up with a wordy definition of "incel" that doesn't make it right.

That said I personally agree esp. with point 2 in your list. Point 1 is a byproduct of seeing the world for what it is.

You dont get to chose to be an incel or not, hence its a state. You are talking about being blackpilled vs being bluepilled soyboy.

I read the whole thing. Just because you come up with a wordy definition of "incel" that doesn't make it right.
What are definitions based on? Similar characteristics. These permeate the incel proper, not the involuntary celibate.

Why tf political radicalism necessary?

Being politically radicalized isn't a trait of being an incel.

There are people of all political stripes here, and they all seem to be in the same situation. You don't have to be an ER or a Lanza to be an incel. Even the soyboys that we mock and make fun of, are often times incels themselves. They're not blackpilled incels, but they're still incel by definition. It's important to make that distinction because ultimately inceldom is a life situation, not an ideology. We shouldn't align ourselves with any political ideology as a group because many different people from different parts of the political spectrum are incels and can be blackpilled independent of their political ideology.
I distinguish between the virgin (aka involuntary celibate) and the incel in my original post. What you are referring to is not an incel, but a virgin. Incel is a whole other concept. I gave my definition of incel in the original post.

The point of distinguishing between the incel and the virgin is this--one refers to a community of men, bounded by fate and similar characteristics, the other a mere sexless person. Women can be virgins. Men can be virgins. WOMEN, however, BY YOUR OWN ADMISSION, can never be incels. Incels are exclusively men. Incels have 3 characteristics, as defined in the original post. Look at how the lamestream media differentiates between virgin and incel. The vulgar (or colloquial) usage of incel in the media is far different than how virgin is. If you are a male virgin, you are mocked. If you are a male incel, you are hated. The two are not the same.
Why tf political radicalism necessary?
Because it's a common trait among incels. Every other post on this website seems like it could be from Stormfront. I was just looking at a thread advocating for creating a different online space for whites and ethnicels.

Last edited:
I think we should come up with a distinction to the "mere state of inceldom" (ideology neutral) and the actual inceldom that includes being blackpilled. Personally, when I identify as an incel, I mean that I am also blackpilled. So it is a kind of ideology for me.

I think we should come up with a distinction to the "mere state of inceldom" (ideology neutral) and the actual inceldom that includes being blackpilled. Personally, when I identify as an incel, I mean that I am also blackpilled. So it is a kind of ideology for me.
And I do. The former is the virgin, the latter is the incel.
Inceldom is a male phenomenon.
...Could we possibly find even more commonalities between those who call themselves and/or are branded "incel"? I do in my original post... They are not just men, they are men with 3 characteristics... Notice how (((they))) branded that guy in Ohio who stupidly looked up "how to shoot up a sorority" and bought a bunch of guns. They called him an incel--he was a political radical, blackpilled, and self-aware. He is not the same as a bluepilled virgin.

Last edited:
I would call him a blackpilled incel.

However, most incels are not politically radicalized, that's mainstream media fearmongering about us all being far-right white nationalists, which is obviously not true. You don't have to have a political radical to be a blackpilled incel. The core tenets of the blackpill aren't political, they are undeniable facts and truths of dating as an ugly man.

You can be completely apolitical and still be blackpilled, is what I'm saying.
We are effectively arguing over different definitions, which is the most boring and worst type of debate there is. I will, however, continue arguing with you. We must look at the vulgar (or colloquial) way incel is used. The average person who is called an incel is a political radical (women must be veiled, etc.). That shitty movie I didn't watch on Amazon Prime (TFW no GF) is not representative of the vulgar usage of incel.

you retarded lol

incel is a state of being. you can be an incel and a soyboy or you can be an incel and ER.