Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over What being a gymcelled ethnic feels like

tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Fesikhcel From Zabbaleen
★★★★★
UV0LxkW.jpg

Anyone relate?

Also Norwood reaper

No, because sandniggers are hairier and dumber than primates. It feels more like being an inbred orc.

what's your stats ?
Before the pandemic it was 250 lb bench, 370 lb squat, and 425 lb deadlift. Nothing crazy, and it's probably gone down since I haven't been to the gym in months.

use moistorizer and get a hair transplant

Before the pandemic it was 250 lb bench, 370 lb squat, and 425 lb deadlift. Nothing crazy, and it's probably gone down since I haven't been to the gym in months.
That's impressive. You strengthmog nearly all natties that aren't obese or competetive lifters.

Are those 1 rep maxes?

@gymletethnicel

I’m not gymcelled

We have almost same Dead, I mog you in bench and you mog me in Squats.

That's impressive. You strengthmog nearly all natties that aren't obese or competetive lifters.
Yeah but natties don't strength train, most of them are doing curls or some shit JFL

@tehgymcel420 @Grothendieck @gymletethnicel @Colvin76
How did you all get so strong? Give me some advice.
My 1RM PBs are 67.5kg OHP, 100kg bench, 160kg deadlift, and 130 kg squat. That was from years ago, but I have started gymcelling again since a few weeks ago.

Don't get the wrong idea, those stats are nearly identical to mine.
My maxxes were 90kg OHP, 130kg bench and 180kg DL.

I got these stats simply by going to the gym twice a week without proper sleep nor a proper diet.
90kg OHP is huge. 130kg bench is not bad either. How much did you weigh when you did those lifts?

having muscles as a non-black ethnic just looks fucking gay. There's no point in having muscles without the frame to be pragmatically threatening

My 1RM PBs are 67.5kg OHP, 100kg bench, 160kg deadlift, and 130 kg squat. That was from years ago, but I have started gymcelling again since a few weeks ago.
I do nothing special, I just go to the gym 3-4 times a week for an hour or so at a time. I've been at it for almost 7 years, my numbers are not great considering how long I've been gymcelling.

Follow this book

I have been following this book for about a year now. The advice given is amazing. I also have height and weight advantage so there's that but your numbers aren't even that bad tbh.

I just do basic strength training a few times a week

Shits too buff. Mogs me

Im a fucking framlet ethnic. so i dont even get to look aggressive

Not even part of the human species