Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What behavior(s) do you hate the most?

Pareg

Pareg

Two worlds apart: theirs and ours.
★★★★
[UWSL]Of course I could cite the hate towards ugly males, the sneaky fakecels here.[/UWSL]

Those are classics. I think that one of the things I hate the most is lying, hypocrisy. Maybe it comes from the fact that I study science - and thus always try to be as neutral and factual as possible. Dunno.

Nonetheless, this place virtue-signaling at the top position for me. The amount of hypocrisy they radiate is enormous. Be it for ukrainians, starving people in Africa, or homeless people. "It's so sad support support support much luv from me!!" :soy: Yeah so do something about it you mongoloid. But no, they shout meaningless support and go back to their cozy lives. Still they have to show others how empathetic they are, right.

Not afraid to admit it, I literally don't give any fuck about these people I mentioned. They are all still part of society (or where in case of homeless people), so I can't have any empathy towards them. If society accepeted me instead of shitting on me for being an ugly male (KHHV), things could have been different.

What about you?

SJW cuck simps and virtue signalers. Especially those that pile onto you when you make a politically incorrect statement or joke. It's disheartening how they are catered to nowadays. They have ruined western entertainment and social media. Those bitches have turned countless communities I used to enjoy into minefields where you have to watch every word you say. The stress of walking on eggshells sucks all the fun. The final straw was the rampant censorship of media. You can't even cope in peace anymore :cryfeels:

Virtue signalling and people who talk behind others' backs.

Virtue signaling by far

Also hate:

• Joking at the expense of others --- i.e. 'roasting' or that stupid Commonwealth habit of 'taking the piss' --- never understood that shit and I don't see why some normies call that shit "bonding"
  • Bragging
  • Foids that claim to be 'independent women' but expect men to pay for everything

- Their inability to question things or entertain possibly uncomfortable realities
- Disingenuous
- Deliberately weak or feminized demeanor

This means that 90% of people harbor some trait I dislike.

Virtue signaling/moral fagging
Normies not understanding exaggerating

everything posted ITT

Virtue-signaling definitely seems to be the most-hated trait of them. Not surprising, it's hypocritical as hell.

90% of people harbor some trait I dislike.
Extremely relatable, I only see the world through hate and suffering.

I literally don't give any fuck about these people I mentioned. They are all still part of society (or where in case of homeless people), so I can't have any empathy towards them. If society accepeted me instead of shitting on me for being an ugly male (KHHV), things could have been different.
True. I've been a social exile nearly my entire life, and certainly 100% of my time in my formative years (age 0-22), and yet, people still demand that I should care about them, show empathy, sympathy and support for people in hard times or whatever, and I'm just like "where the sympathy for me at any point in my life? I'm not having a hard time; I'm having a hard life." Fuck that shit. Why should I care about others when nobody cared about me? The only person that ever gave a shit about me my entire life was: me. So that's the only person I'm going to give any shits about. :feelsjuice:

"where the sympathy for me at any point in my life? I'm not having a hard time; I'm having a hard life."
Man that sounded fucking AMAZING. I definitely agree with you, they call us so entitled, yet they are the ones asking for us to show kindness when all we got was hate and disgust, solely based on our mere existence. Who is entitled now, going as far as asking for something they do not deserve in any way? They can go fuck themselves.

No tolerance for neurodivergent ppl (adhd too), calling them dumb or treating them like they were disabled. Expressing embarrassment about typical behaviors of aspies

Any kind of social justice crap(feminists, blm, trannys) People who want to force their beliefs on others(mandating vaccine, people expecting you to refer them as some weird gender they made up) People who are mooches and never give anything in return. And ESPECIALLY people who call others who struggle in life losers

Man that sounded fucking AMAZING. I definitely agree with you, they call us so entitled, yet they are the ones asking for us to show kindness when all we got was hate and disgust, solely based on our mere existence. Who is entitled now, going as far as asking for something they do not deserve in any way? They can go fuck themselves.
The worst part is they'll blame us for it, by telling us we're awful people for having any sympathy for any of them when it's just not the case. We only react to the way we've been treated; if they have a problem with it, they should look in a mirror. :feelsjuice:

I hate all neurotypical behaviors.

* General misandry, almost all forms of misandry piss the fuck out of me. :reeeeee:

* Anything woke, fuck Wokoids, fuck SJW's, and especially fuck Feminists.

* Green-washing, when a company pretends to be green but is actually a part of the problem. These companies make people think that they're helping the environment when they're actively hurting it more. Fuck companies like Royal Dutch Shell, BP, Etc.

* Toiletworshipping, toilets are completely unworthy of that. I've yet to meet a likeable toilet, and I have many toilet friends. I'd say that they are nice to talk to, but the average man has more Personality than all of them put together.

* General dark triad personality (disorders), I hate those back-stabbers and scammers.

* Any form of bullying, unless it's revenge. :feelsokman:

* People discouraging others from going ER.

* Not wanting to help your fellow man when he's in need, unless you hate the MF you should extend a helping hand to your fellow man, I'd even say toilets, but I'm less inclined to help them.

Generally speaking I'm quite tolerant of other people, as long as they mean well, and I hope to inspire others by setting a good example.