Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over What awaits you as an oldcel, this guy is 42 and has been rotting since 1996

Rotting since 09

Rotting since 09

Recruit
★★★★
This guy has been driven literally insane by years and years of inceldom. Fucking painful to watch

It looks like he's about to die. He's in bad shape.

that's my future right there...

can't be loved if you don't love yourself

Truly a King.

:feelsmega:seriusly, this guy need help, but if dosnt his problem, is the society, but its a white guy pls, they can get an asian, okno Imao, but if he propose that they can get on, its only a mentalcel, an misagene :feelsautistic:

I remember this guy from Krautchan /int/. He is really fucked up, I don't want to end up like this. He is so fucking bitter.

This guy has been driven literally insane by years and years of inceldom. Fucking painful to watch

He's not even ugly,

if he shaved, hit the gym 6 months for noob gains and wore a suit, he would be a 5.5 - 6/10

Mogs the fuck out of me.

He's not even ugly,

if he shaved, hit the gym 6 months for noob gains and wore a suit, he would be a 5.5 - 6/10
The problem he is out on touch/reality.
Who would help him ? Nobody.

the result of trashciety

He's done son,
He's done

low inhib to make youtube videos talking to himself

This man is truly a modern day prophet and philosopher. He is so far ahead of his time that it will most likely be several centuries before his supreme genius is ever truly appreciated by humanity.

I wonder what happened to him.

Look at his fucking eyes. He's absolutely crazy.

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    9.9 KB · Views: 72
mogs me to oblivian.

I'd go ER or rope before that.

Fuck that shit.

My condolences for him, I'd never want to see anyone like this. Women truly are evil.

How the fuck hasn't he killed himself.

just watched some of his videos its pretty funny stuff. probably is in reality more then most foids

I think he has some more problems going on besides inceldom. Hey hopefully if anything, we have our next ER/Minassian here. Which if he does, I'd better not here any faggot whining when he does over "Nobody knew/could see the signs!!!!"

Dude is posting vids, how fucking dumb are you?

Geez this is fucking sad since this was 5 years ago he might of snap by then.