Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What Attracts Women 6: What Makes A Man's Eyes Attractive?

FACEandLMS

FACEandLMS

I Should KMS

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pF5Of13N4eI

The sales in both eye-surgery and dark sunglasses will skyrocket.

(To the IncelTear soypeople reading this. Don't click the link. It will increase its views and raise the video's popularity in YT's algorithm. Just go back to defending women online)

Even Taban can't save me.

another reason to kill myself

Prepare your ropes

Time to break out the cyanide capsule.

I wish I could meet you IRL tbh, your inescapable subhumanity is a match for mine it seems. IPD pill is brutal.

Last edited:
That TikTok Tinder portion was brutal as fuck.

Was that tinder meetup real or actors larping??? I don't believe there wasn't one guy there high T enough to BTFO that whore

What took the god father of the blackpill so long to grace us with this fresh suicidefuel?

I have noticed on tik tok even some ugly guys (by ugly I mean ethnic) are using it to get validation too, not just women

(To the IncelTear soypeople reading this. Don't click the link. It will increase its views and raise the video's popularity in YT's algorithm. Just go back to defending women online)

To be fair the opening is a thing of beauty not even Jules Vergne, can imagine up such a great opening metaphor surrounding space-time. WE INDEED DO NOT EXIST WE ARE NO MATTER.

Are you going to release those past few livestreams that you privated and said needed to be edited to be youtube friendly next?

in other words, we don't exist for them.

At this point I might just helmetmaxx and bodysuitmaxx ngl

Just be ian somerhalder theory

Screenshot 2020 06 28 21 54 33 1

You couldn't find a more perfectly representative image.

What makes a man's eye area attractive? Well, I don't mean to brag, but my severe mild upper eyelid exposure, nearly bulging eyes and a serious lack of under eye support is enough to make any woman lust after me.

Blessed again with Face's blackpills, thank you for your work brother

There is still hope with reincarnation.

Are you going to release those past few livestreams that you privated and said needed to be edited to be youtube friendly next?

In time, yes. But for now I gotta start to back files up and move to my new PC.

A black glimmer of hope in this cold, blue world.

I don't think my eyes are that fucked,maybe green-ish iris saved me ngl,great video.

Last edited:
Was that tinder meetup real or actors larping??? I don't believe there wasn't one guy there high T enough to BTFO that whore
There was a black guy who went on stage and went off on her

I already knew mine was shit but now I know exactly why its shit :feelshaha::feelsbadman::feelscry:

I have the right eyes

Damn I actually have those eyes lol. Everybody always asks why I look like I'm squinting. mayocel btw

This is the official FACEandLMS acc?

>tfw you have a slightly positive canthal tilt but you have bug eyes

brutal

yeah
I didn't know he had an acc here.

What'd you consider the most detrimental to a my eye's attractiveness?
I have small eye orbits, normal eye spacing, significant upper eyelid exposire, NCT (roughly 5-15 degrees), no scleral show and positive orbital vector. Also small aegyo sal, dark brown eyes. I have added a traced image of my eyes for an easier visualisation. If said tracing is against the rules I will delete it ofc!

Attachments

• Screenshot_12.png
    Screenshot_12.png
    20.3 KB · Views: 11
I hate my disgusting eyes. They're round, with NCT and fucking dark brown. Nobody ever complimented my eyes. Not even once.

I’m not going to watch it because I’ll end up getting furious and have hard time sleeping :cryfeels:

Fucking hell I'm so done

BLACKPILLED AGAIN.

There has to be a reason, unrelated to my looks, why I can't date the women whom I'm heavily attracted to.

@FACEandLMS what editing software do you use?

I didn't know he had an acc here.
Ofc he has, he has been one of the key players in the incelsphere since forever, and incels.co is one, if not the major platform nowadays.

Anyway, amazing video. Might want to collaborate with Incel TV/BPJ in the future.

Women who hate men based on looks deserve all the hate they get
full

I have to visit taban soon