Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What attracts fakecels to rot here?

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★
I can’t imagine purposely rotting on an incel forum every single day when you have women approaching and willing to date you. Some of you guys are good looking, had many friends at school, have wealthy parents and tall (above 6’1), I couldn’t imagine myself ever posting here if I had all that.

What attracts fakecels to rot here?
Is it shyness? Jealousy? Self-hatred? What is it?!

Last edited:
doubt there's people that actully get approached multiple times here

Schizophrenia

Attention seeking, legitimately being delusional enough to think that anyone who hasn't ascended by their age is a truecel and it must be that sub 8 theory is true even though they could probably ascend, liking the feeling of mogging 90% of users here, etc... :feelsUgh:

Or teenagers who got rejected by their "oneitis" once and now cuck themselves every day by obsessing over her nearly every waking moment of their life. :lul:

free speech, feeling of superiority that they're not us
every single day
they prob just have the site open on a different tab on their phone while they do other stuff, then easily make quick posts

the free speech here is quite great. Can call women, gay people, and black people all sorts of dehumanizing words and face no repurcussions unlike cucked forums like reddit

Attention seeking, legitimately being delusional enough to think that anyone who hasn't ascended by their age is a truecel and it must be that sub 8 theory is true even though they could probably ascend, liking the feeling of mogging 90% of users here, etc... :feelsUgh:

Or teenagers who got rejected by their "oneitis" once and now cuck themselves every day by obsessing over her nearly every waking moment of their life. :lul:
To be completely honest, I do believe that if you don't ascend beyond a certain age group, it's kind of over for you even if you're average looking. You will inevitably reach a point where you'll be rejected for being a virgin first and foremost straight up.
Even oldcels who are actually ugly will get rejected with the first reason being that they are virgins. Not because they're ugly.
The only people where this wouldn't happen to would be actual Chads, but a Chad looking 26+ year old virgin is an oxymoron and doesn't exist.

Last edited:
the free speech here is quite great. Can call women, gay people, and black people all sorts of dehumanizing words and face no repurcussions unlike cucked forums like reddit
I wonder how many users aren't even incel to begin with and are just here because of the free speech tbh.

To be completely honest, I do believe that if you don't ascend beyond a certain age group, it's kind of over for you even if you're average looking. You will inevitably reach a point where you'll be rejected for being a virgin first and foremost straight up.
Even oldcels who are actually ugly will get rejected with the first reason being that they are virgins.
The only people where this wouldn't happen to would be actual Chads, but a Chad looking 26+ year old virgin is an oxymoron and doesn't exist.
Most of these people are in their early 20s or teenagers, though; you could just lie. :feelsjuice:

I wonder how many users aren't even incel to begin with and are just here because of the free speech tbh.
that guy is a fakecel nigger, needs to be banned

ngl the reason why I still havent had a girlfriend yet is probably because I never actually approached one because of my social anxiety. Im pretty sure some were trying to give me signs and one even called me cute once (dont know if she was just be friendly or not)
im 6'0 but no foid wants me

I can’t imagine purposely rotting on an incel forum every single day when you have women approaching and willing to date you. Some of you guys are good looking, had many friends at school, have wealthy parents and tall (above 6’1), I couldn’t imagine myself ever posting here if I had all that.

What attracts fakecels to rot here?
Is it shyness? Jealousy? Self-hatred? What is it?!
View attachment 700737
lol, i met a bunch of people on this forum who rejected women. it's brutal how incels are a minority even inside the incel communities.

they are probably attracted because this community accepts politically incorrect and immoral notions. here you can talk openly about things that are a taboo in society.

they're unsatisfied with what they're getting or they see this as one of the only places you can criticize women

Most of these people are in their early 20s or teenagers, though; you could just lie. :feelsjuice:
I'm of the opinion that lying is actually worse. The reality of the situation is that if you really are inexperienced, it will be noticeable (not just sex, handling a relationship in general).
But if she believes your lies that you are experienced, she will think that since you act like this (like you're inexperienced), you also did the same with previous relationships and thus, she won't be able to "fix" you, because you didn't improve.

My theory is that fakecels need some kind of struggle in their life and some of them found larping as an incel to be their niche. Really no different from otherwise privileged people with milquetoast lives who claim to be an oppressed faggot or a proletariat communist.

My guess is it makes them feel better about their lives. Normies tend to be cruel creatures in the inside

My theory is that fakecels need some kind of struggle in their life and some of them found larping as an incel to be their niche. Really no different from otherwise privileged people with milquetoast lives who claim to be an oppressed faggot or a proletariat communist.
Some of them spend 8+ hrs posting here which is insane.

Lots of kidcels here.

No idea. If I wasn’t an incel I certainly would not spend one second here. Probably wouldn’t even know what an incel is.

I’ll never understand it either. I just want to go out, have fun, form relationships and make awesome memories.