Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What are your views on YouTuber decline ?

hair mogger,dick mogger talks like a faggot

He's a human, and knowing humans, most of them are backstabbing disgusting garbage creatures.

So it doesn't bother me

Capture

Last edited:
He seems cool. Wish I had his hair.

Hasn’t he had unpaid sex
He said he never had sex without paying. I remember him saying He spend over 20k on fucking hookers.

Lol oh. why is he so depressed all the time and joining Incel discord servers, he even joined my server before. Lol at the anime posters
To create an image. Again what did i tell you. Human beings are fucking garbage.

The anime poster, the monotone voice, the purposefully disheveled look. Its just to create an image to integrate and larp.

If this isn't a great example of how shitty humans are then i don't know what is.

very bizarre guy

He said he never had sex without paying. I remember him saying He spend over 20k on fucking hookers.

He did have it but it wasn't the type of thing where he approached and the girl agreed or some shit it was some threesome or gangbang setup where he joined in or something lol.

room mogs mine seems like a cool guy though

View: https://youtu.be/Xw1WpunH8rQ
. I know he fucked hookers before but I feel bad for him tbh. He’s a mess now with all the bullying he gets on discord and YouTube.

He seems like a fakecel who admits ascension anyway. Who cares, YouTubers are among the most hollow and worthless attention whores ever. Everyone of them does nothing but over-react to everything, have retarded fag face thumbnail previews of their videos, and constantly beg for muh likes, muh subscribe and hit muh bell. If a convention of YouTubers was attacked (in Minecraft) and everyone died, I wouldn't be bothered one bit.

As many haters as we have believe it or not there are many normies out there that are genuinely fascinated with us in what I refer to as “the lost or newly discovered tribe effect” which means much like when some years back there was this big news story where normies were all fascinated to see how a supposed newly discovered tribe reacted to planes and probably other modern gadgets and technology as well normies are likewise interested in our community or rather “tribe” to see what we are all about.

Still also there are other normies out there that just seek us out because they are looking for a new non conformist lifestyle to try out and so gravitate to LARPing as one of us to provide that experience for them.

As for this “Decline” guy?

Since he’s supposedly had unpaid consensual sex before I suppose I’d put him in another category altogether and that would be in an as of yet to my knowledge unnamed category that would also include guys such as Blue Skies Media.

A category where said guys simply don’t technically belong among us but strongly feel that they do anyway and so hang around us or our spheres of influence ie meaning other incel forums if not this one or incel channels on YouTube or wherever etc, etc.