Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What are your top stories/shows with a STRONG Blackpill Message

shii410

shii410

I'm not black I'm O. J.
★★★★★
My top answer: Tokyo Ghoul

If you watch just the first episode it really shows the dangers of simping for a female

Last edited:
I don't watch very many movies/TV shows; the ones I have are usually Chadwashed with the usual dosage of the blackpill (but usually not intentionally). :feelsclown:

My love story - foid anime about two high school buddies who have very different life experiences: one is a pretty boy chad with unlimited female attention while the other is a blasian ogrecel who is seen as ugly by everyone and people avoid him like plague. He somehow find a gf and the more time they spend together the more other foids realise that the guy is actually a tall chad with big frame and that what was driving them away we’re Asian cultural standards not real ones. A few teehee later everyone loves him and they are all happy together.

My love story - foid anime about two high school buddies who have very different life experiences: one is a pretty boy chad with unlimited female attention while the other is a blasian ogrecel who is seen as ugly by everyone and people avoid him like plague. He somehow find a gf and the more time they spend together the more other foids realise that the guy is actually a tall chad with big frame and that what was driving them away we’re Asian cultural standards not real ones. A few teehee later everyone loves him and they are all happy together.
:horror:

Watchmen and The Boys

Fucking hell what a black pill. Just improve your personality by becoming a tall chad:soy::foidSoy::foidSoy:

Fucking hell what a black pill. Just improve your personality by becoming a tall chad:soy::foidSoy::foidSoy:
Some people in this site were actual retard. No wonder why BlcPillPres leave this Shithole

In one episode he saves a baby from drowning but when bringing it to its mother the foid remains perplexed until his chad friend arrives, and instead of thanking the real saviour she thanks the chad. People also avoid sitting next to him in the train or mending their pace when noticing him. That of course until he glows up

there is no pure blackpilled shows. there are old shows with an incoherent mix of blackpill and bluepill, and then there are pure bluepilled shows. thats it. I don't know what my favorite would be. I don't think I have one

The beginning chapters of lookism manhwa. It gets corrupted by bluepill in the later chapters unfortunately.

there is no pure blackpilled shows. there are old shows with an incoherent mix of blackpill and bluepill, and then there are pure bluepilled shows. thats it. I don't know what my favorite would be. I don't think I have one
Evangelion?

500 days of summer is a bit redpilled. It shows women making rules for betas and breaking them for chads.

Real Life season 1 to 22 years old virgin

Also it says 'message' in case you didn't notice.

Lookism, DevilMan Crybaby. Literally went from soyboy to chad and everygirl was simping and horny for MC, literally makes one suicidal after watching it even being a godtier show