Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What are your top 3 favourite movies?

DarkLight

DarkLight

Self-banned
-
1. Found (2012)

2. Zero Day (2003)

3. The Hobbit: Desolation of Smaug

A clockwork orange, The Thing, Come and See, The Hateful Eight, Terminator 2, Oldboy, I don't know too many to choose.

My list always changes but right now it is:

Eyes wide shut

Scum

And Taxi Driver I guess

1. American Psycho (perfect depiction of cruel normies and elites) fakecel trait: You identify with Pat Bateman

2. Watchmen (blackpilled and based + fellow truecel Rorschach)

3. The Grinch (hairmaxxed rejectcel messing up cuckmas)

Lilo and stitch
Kill bill volume 2
Blade II

Empire Strikes Back
Revenge of the Sith
Aliens

Day of the Jackal (1973)
Network (1975)
Nightcrawler (2014)

Cant make a top3

Oldboy (The Chink version and not the ZOGwood remake)
Tourist (Wagner Movie)
Battle Royale (Takeshi Kitano)

Independence day
Training day
Terminator

It’s really hard to have a favorite. Too many good movies that resonated with me.

fakecel trait: You identify with Pat Bateman
I don’t get it.

Doesn’t that movie imply at the end that Patrick was a normie all along and the plot basically revolves around all the killing sprees being basically his sick fantasies as a way to compensate for his mundane hyper-focused on materialism life? You’re not supposed to relate to him and the movie never indicates that he’s a “chad” since you never get a glimpse of an objective reality that’s not within Patrick’s perception and reflection. It’s kind of annoying how a lot of the 4channers who put the movie on the “sigma male” pedestal never bothered watching it until the end jfl.

Last edited:
I've been hooked on Christine. I got to get me a Plymouth Fury.

Too many to choose from amigo

1. Scarface 2. Drive 3. Full Metal Jacket (honorable mentions: Date A Live: Mayuri Judgement, Trinity Seven the Movie: The Eternal Library and the Alchemist Girl, Trinity Seven: Heavens Library & Crimson Lord, Saekano the Movie: Finale, The Quintessential Quintuplets Movie, Top Gun, Nightcrawler, The Dark Knight, Blade Runner 2049)