Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What are your thoughts on this user?

iamsubhuman

iamsubhuman

I'm evil, nigga.
★★★★★
I want to castrate myself
How do I get a castration or chemical castration? I doubt a doctor here would give me one just because I‘m incel and I want it, but is there another country I can travel to where I can just pay a doctor to cut off my balls?

Would gay chad fuck me?
If I, a 1/10 incel, turned gay would I hypothetically get sex from Chad? Or do gay people discriminate against us too?

Average @YuiStillMyCope fan

Average @YuiStillMyCope fan
Sh

How do I get a castration or chemical castration? I doubt a doctor here would give me one just because I‘m incel and I want it, but is there another country I can travel to where I can just pay a doctor to cut off my balls?
View attachment 750293
Would gay chad fuck me?
If I, a 1/10 incel, turned gay would I hypothetically get sex from Chad? Or do gay people discriminate against us too?
View attachment 750294
maury-laughing.gif

View attachment 750293
Would gay chad fuck me?
View attachment 750294
time to stop thinking and dance (on their grave)

idoly-pride-anime-girl-dancing.gif

View attachment 750293
Would gay chad fuck me?
View attachment 750294
Applauding you for including TTS versions of the text. Glad to know that you have accessibility in mind, making sure all our blindcel users can participate in discussion too. Based and inclusivitypilled

Least gayposter of the .is

Looks like a faggot

TTS voice mogs me