Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What are your thoughts on This Is America: Women's Edit ?

Runecel

Runecel

Mentalcel btw

I see why they disabled comments and the like bar.

Yaaasssssss,fucking slay girl.

Sounds terrible.

i hate that cum dumpster

I unironically hate women as a race and wish I could watch everyone of them die, aside from one who I would use as a sex slave.

why can women never make anything of their own? They always copy better versions of things and add a vagina to it, never any creative shit.

someone acidface this overprivileged shitcunt.
how fitting that "this is america: [white] women's edit" almost exclusively depicts black and brown men as its male aggressors
Based comment

Last edited:
they made it terrible

Sounds like cancer.

I'm watching this on mute (listening to music atm) and I'm still feeling sizable amounts of cringe.

What a fucking garbage... i hate white american bitches.

:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:
If the original artist was dead, he'd be rolling in his grave right now.

I have no idea what i'm watching right now

OH GOD IT'S SO MUCH WORSE WITH SOUND

I usually find Nicole Arbour funny, but this was just tryhard mode at trying to be relevant again, she's been basically nonexistent since Matthew Santoro dumped the psycho.

why can women never make anything of their own? They always copy better versions of things and add a vagina to it, never any creative shit.
They added a lot of booty shaking. That's all you need to entertain the normies.

Isn't this the chick who made that dear fat people video?

If something is titled "Women's Edition" you can already now that it's stupid RageFuel bullshit, stupid "parody" and stupid parroting of feminist talking points. These shitcunts who honestly believe they are clever with their shit "women's edition" (of this is america or blurred lines) honestly deserve to be...