Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment what are your thoughts on schoolgirls in India? Are they less slutty than western schoolgirls? Better wife material based on personality?

Sheogorath

Sheogorath

Paragon
★★★★★
I only find the facial features of the one on the left beautiful TBH
IndianSchoolgirls
But if she had a nice personality I think I could look past that and grow to love her despite horse face.

I'll take the one in the middle next to the backpack :ahegao::feelsohh:

too brown for my liking. i like ethnic girls but not these kinds
20bcfe8f86b96bcfc876b73062fe7081.jpg
s-l500.jpg
latina-girlfriend.jpg
8ed7af9a4da352371f0fb3990efef2ce.jpg

ay caramba now we talkin
@Pixycel it really is a tragedy im surrounded by huhwite "women"
its a tragedy there are no latina mamis around to speak to me in spanish in a flirty way:cryfeels:
@Rigatoni ik you see this dawg and we share the same pain, i know spanish too she could help me improove

They are good arrange marriage material
You will get a stable life partner but sex is not gurantee

too brown for my liking. i like ethnic girls but not these kinds
20bcfe8f86b96bcfc876b73062fe7081.jpg
s-l500.jpg
latina-girlfriend.jpg
8ed7af9a4da352371f0fb3990efef2ce.jpg

ay caramba now we talkin
@Pixycel it really is a tragedy im surrounded by huhwite "women"
its a tragedy there are no latina mamis around to speak to me in spanish in a flirty way:cryfeels:
@Rigatoni ik you see this dawg and we share the same pain, i know spanish too she could help me improove
Thungle was right mang.
Tfw no latina to call me papi :cryfeels:

Thungle was right mang.
Tfw no latina to call me papi :cryfeels:
i had a couple people confuse me for spic today at work, giga lifefuel since women like men who are like them(racial preference)
i like latinas and i can larp and ik some spanish too fuckkkkk man i need to move outta this place after i graduate, ill rizz up latina mamis
I think she's Indian . But these type of Indian foids are a small percent probably . Chad only :feelsrope: .
these are the types of indian women who i wouldnt even call indian, shes too attractive to be called that

Curryfoids are worst ... they're entitled and arrogant bitches.......even curryfoids prefer white or niggers over curries in western countries. They're as disgusting as noodlewhores....they hate their own race of men.

Curryfoids are worst ... they're entitled and arrogant bitches.......even curryfoids prefer white or niggers over curries in western countries. They're as disgusting as noodlewhores....they hate their own race of men.
sad truth