Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What are your thoughts on /r/inceltears?

tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Fesikhcel From Zabbaleen
★★★★★
I think the fact we manage to live rent free in a group of woke soyboys' head is our greatest accomplishment.

Free Advertisement. :hax:

I don’t care about them.

>Talks about us living remt free in their head.
>Posts about them, thus them living rent free in your head.
:feelsclown:

Full of mentally ill trannies and pedos

we literally won over IT a long time ago, (F for the fallen brocels) but either way, IT is officially dead, braincels literally had way more active members when it was up and the same applies for other incel subs. normies on reddit already agree that IT users are the fucked up ones, not us.

GSU6IFEWYAAa0q1

why is there so much ITbait on this board lately btw

why is there so much ITbait on this board lately btw
Idk. I'm just assuming it is people being edgy, but nobody here who honestly vents wants unwanted attention to this forum.

Idk. I'm just assuming it is people being edgy, but nobody here who honestly vents wants unwanted attention to this forum.
I mean there's always edgeposting, but I think the last couple of days have seen an uptick in threads that look specifically made to bait IT

maybe an uncanny valley between usual .ISposting and ITbait?

they also live rent free in way too many users over here

I mean there's always edgeposting, but I think the last couple of days have seen an uptick in threads that look specifically made to bait IT

maybe an uncanny valley between usual .ISposting and ITbait?
Noticing this

They're running out of content

typical roasties getting mad at the truth

gaslighting trolls who you shouldnt give any attention

It's ok newcel u will find out more abt them in time

It's just that u only just joined the forum so u might not know some things :)

Do you have a sister or mother I could fuck?
ya I have a sister yaar but her bobs and vagene are not impressive. I would not recommend saar, it is like shitting on stray dog instead of on designated shitting street, is not a proper thing for a gentleman

ya I have a sister yaar but her bobs and vagene are not impressive. I would not recommend saar, it is like shitting on stray dog instead of on designated shitting street, is not a proper thing for a gentleman
I'm not picky

I don't know, they call us loser but they spend the whole day encouraging ugly and virgin men to kill themselves

No. Give me her
no I think u deserve to join in when we do big gangrape of white blonde stacy on diwali festival to celebrate the lord ganesha

plz kindly contact pm modi to sign up and get further instructions

No lifers by choice. plus trannies whores and all are pedos

It's very sad that they feel the need to draw amusement from our suffering. I hope they find happiness before someone beats them to death.

no I think u deserve to join in when we do big gangrape of white blonde stacy on diwali festival to celebrate the lord ganesha

plz kindly contact pm modi to sign up and get further instructions
No! I refuses to share!

Do I look liken a cuck?

there a bunch of troons

No! I refuses to share!
arre yaar sharing is caring saar

the blonde white foids must be shared by all the nation, it is the way of hindutva

jana gana mana

the blonde white foids must be shared by all the nation, it is the way of hindutva
abcd's and foreigners like u wld not understand, it is part of ancient sanskritic heritage

Ganeesh willing I'll be there
that is good to hear saar we look forward to ur participation

I am sure the blonde foid will be greatly enjoy your presence, when we abduct her we will tell her big chad is coming. it will exciting news

I think the fact we manage to live rent free in a group of woke soyboys' head is our greatest accomplishment.
lmao they are stupid fucks. We are like celebrities, incel tears are our pathetic fans, copying all our posts and gossiping about us like good little fanboys/cunts

Obsessed retards fighting an uphill battle who are probably even more dysgenic than us incels

Last edited:
lmao they are stupid fucks. We are like celebrities, incel tears are our pathetic fans, copying all our posts and gossiping about us like good little fanboys/cunts
I've always wanted to have fanboys

A bunch of fat losers with nothing better to do with their lives. It's fun watching them seethe over the stuff posted here though. "oMg I cAn't BeLiEve thAt INkWelL sAiD tHat"