Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What are your thoughts on Olga Hepnarová?

Tension

Tension

Worthless.
★★★★
The Wikipedia page for her is relatively short, and can be read within a few minutes; I'd recommend reading it first before replying to this thread to get an understanding of her.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Olga_Hepnarov%C3%A1

Despite being female, she is actually someone I can relate to in many ways. One of the very, very few exemplary cases where I have actually looked up to a woman before. It's also quite fascinating how her rampage predates that of modern-day vehicle-ramming attacks; in fact, I think Olga may very well have been one of the first people to ever use a motor vehicle as a weapon for premeditated homicide.

Probably one of the most interesting murderers I have ever read up on. I have known of a few other rare cases involving female mass murderers (and sometimes serial killers), but Olga's case seems to stand out in some very unique ways;

* Being one of the first female mass murderers in history.
* One of the first vehicle-ramming attacks in history.
* Her life leading up to the attack was certainly unlike that of the lives of the vast majority of women. It's very rare for a woman to be ostracised by society, and to be treated like dirt, and lacking in relationships, be it with partners, friends, or even family.

I am aware there was a film made about this (I, Olga Hepnarová), but I am yet to watch it, though I would like to.

Personally, I find her life quite fascinating and relatable.

Leon the professional

I had to say it

nausea said:
you mean the movie?

Olga looks exactly like one of the characters.

ArtoriasWolf said:
nausea said:
you mean the movie?
Olga looks exactly like one of the characters.
which one?

Tension said:
It's very rare for a woman to be ostracised by society, and to be treated like dirt, and lacking in relationships, be it with partners, friends, or even family.
but why?

nausea said:
which one?

but why?

It's either the young girl or the adult man

nausea said:
maybe we did not refer to the same movie

There is only one movie. What movie are you talking about

She was good looking, why did she that?

ArtoriasWolf said:
There is only one movie. What movie are you talking about

[video=youtube]http://https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_0YLmvaCTrM[/video]