Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What are your thoughts on foreheadcels?

manlet167

manlet167

Recruit
★★
I see a lot of reasons why men can be celibate, (chincel, nosecel, mentalcel, jawcel, shortcel, currycel, baldcel, ricecel, etc.), but I've yet to see a foreheadcel, maybe because it's so rare, or they can just cover it with hair. I feel like I am part of that club.

I am someone who has a very noticeable fivehead when I get a buzzcut and it doesn't look that good. But my hair does push forward and covers quite a lot of my forehead as it grows. It still makes me a bit uncomfortable though. A lot of people who see me with a buzz cut are puzzled... my hairline is just naturally high. I guess my situation is better than a baldcel, but I am not interested in looking at others to feel better about myself (coping).

Is it possible to be a fiveheadcel? No one talks about the forehead here, but a long one can make the face seem disproportionate.

I've linked pictures here just to show a woman with a high forehead (a sixhead), and how different she looks with a different hairstyle. My forehead is not that long, but still is considered quite long. She still looks good, but for men to have a feature anything close to that ... I don't think it's good...

Thoughts?

Attachments

• sixhead.jpg
    sixhead.jpg
    18 KB · Views: 170
  • bjournephillips.jpg
    bjournephillips.jpg
    54.9 KB · Views: 156
Its bad. Over for jacksfilmscels.

Autistic people often have enlarged foreheads, so this is one area where mentalceldom and physicalceldom can intersect.

Maybe a downwards-looking head posture creates the illusion of a bigger forehead in most cases.

its not talked about much because most dont have huge foreheads. i have a huge forehead and my hairline is shit too.

Big forehead isnt a death sentence, unlike a non existing jaw/chin imo

its not talked about much because most dont have huge foreheads. i have a huge forehead and my hairline is shit too.

Well, most people aren't what I'd call ugly either (but ofcourse a girl's perspective is different).

Most don't have many -cel features if you think about it.

Maybe a downwards-looking head posture creates the illusion of a bigger forehead in most cases.

That's true, but even at a perfect angle, one could tell it's large. I don't have the balls to post my pictures online, one with a buzz cut and one with hair. Either I get humiliated or get the normie label - lose or lose.

Big forehead isnt a death sentence, unlike a non existing jaw/chin imo

So I take it that it's just bad, but it's not over. I just really like a buzz cut though, because it gives a liberating feel of having no hair, but I am very self-conscious when I do cut my hair very short.

@SoyUnPerdedor

Not the worst feature you could have

I have a massive forehead normaly I cover it
with hair but I have started to bald i think

I am a foreheadcel. I am balding at the same time. Because I have a huge forehead even a small balding looks like 3-4 stages worse.

It's over for ET\Klingonhead cells.

I am a foreheadcel. I am balding at the same time. Because I have a huge forehead even a small balding looks like 3-4 stages worse.
Brutal combo

Believe it or not, eyebrows have a big role to play in whether it's attractive or not