Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What are your thoughts on catfishing?

ItheIthe

ItheIthe

Legend
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
3,973
I think it's really cruel. Imagine you finally got a decent girl to go on a Tinder date with you, then it turns out to be a landwhale. Or worse, you got there and the chick never showed up. I'm really not a fan but I want to see how you guys feel.
 
Oh boohooo poor females who have 100s of offers weekly got one fluke.

JFL at comparing average female to an incel.

You are retarded
 
its stupid when they catfish ugly chicks. its only fun to watch when the girl is a stuck up 10/10 stacey
 
I love catpfishing femoids.

Being doing it for a few years.
 
check out my catfish threads on Lksm , catfished hundreds , if not more than a thousand female in europe / north america / australia and asia

catfishing = the final blackpill
 
i love catfish videos so much
 
I kinda don't like the guys who confront the women they catfished. The woman just wants to get out of there as soon as the possible and the man just sits there basically talking to a brick wall. I like the catfish man, though, those stories were hilarious.
 
pm_me_ur_metatarsals said:
I kinda don't like the guys who confront the women they catfished. The woman just wants to get out of there as soon as the possible and the man just sits there basically talking to a brick wall. I like the catfish man, though, those stories were hilarious.

A lot of men still dont understand that they are unneeded/irrelevant. 
So.they try and act as if a female ownes them an apology,while.the female.literaly.dosent.give.a fuck a wants to just go to next Chad.
 
Stupid and pointless. I like some of the pranks I've seen about how a guy stands in front of a Ferrari and asks girls on the street out etc., and they say yes and he asks her to follow him along, goes to an old car and in the moment they see that he isn't rich and that they've just projected, they immediately walk away again. So there's at least a point to it. But if there's a completely different person showing up on a date? What's the point? I'd like it when it would reveal the female's hypocrisy and her biases and everything ... but if a completely different person shows up and autistically babbles something about "Chad", that rather makes him than her look bad.


Pretty_When_I_Cry said:
A lot of men still dont understand that they are unneeded/irrelevant. 

A lot of low-status men still believe they are at least considered to be dangerous animals, while women rather see them like insects: creepy, disgusting and inconvenient, but not even something you'd get angry about or spend time thinking about. Just make them go away and die or work in the beehive. In that regard, these catfishing videos are more humiliating for the men than for the women - because women just stand up and quickly retreat from these sperging insects.
 
Red Shambhala said:
Stupid and pointless. I like some of the pranks I've seen about how a guy stands in front of a Ferrari and asks girls on the street out etc., and they say yes and he asks her to follow him along, goes to an old car and in the moment they see that he isn't rich and that they've just projected, they immediately walk away again. So there's at least a point to it. But if there's a completely different person showing up on a date? What's the point? I'd like it when it would reveal the female's hypocrisy and her biases and everything ... but if a completely different person shows up and autistically babbles something about "Chad", that rather makes him than her look bad.



A lot of low-status men still believe they are at least considered to be dangerous animals, while women rather see them like insects: creepy, disgusting and inconvenient, but not even something you'd get angry about or spend time thinking about. Just make them go away and die or work in the beehive. In that regard, these catfishing videos are more humiliating for the men than for the women - because women just stand up and quickly retreat from these sperging insects.



Well put. They are making themselved idiots not.the.female. 

Eespecially telling is how females dont want to argue with them and just want to move on. It means they actually have where to go while the incel will want to argue.
 
Lookismisreal said:
I love catpfishing femoids.

Being doing it for a few years.

It's a great cope tbh.
 
Pouuop said:
check out my catfish threads on Lksm , catfished hundreds , if not more than a thousand female in europe / north america / australia and asia

catfishing = the final blackpill

Really liked your work on the tinderpill over there will rep you there and add you to my buddy list my boyo. Good job keep it going
 
Pretty_When_I_Cry said:
Well put. They are making themselved idiots not.the.female. 

Eespecially telling is how females dont want to argue with them and just want to move on. It means they actually have where to go while the incel will want to argue.

You retards, it's like a prank, they do it for fun. If I had free time I would catfish and troll them aswell.
 
I would never do it myself. I find it pretty amusing though. I have very little sympathy with the roasties who get showed up as filthy whores.
 
weservenomsg said:
its stupid when they catfish ugly chicks. its only fun to watch when the girl is a stuck up 10/10 stacey

I prefer it when they do it on ugly roasties. They really think they deserve to fuck Chad and not their looksmatch. They need to all be catfished and hung out to dry, filthy degenerates.
 
here read this, i made her drive 35 mins back and forth and made her anxiety go through the roof.
https://imgur.com/a/2le6b

Then i told her i am chad the next day and currently she is sending me her nudes.

just lol at you for having sympathy for sluts, she would never fuck any of us
 
It's great. One of the few genuine forms of revenge we can have against females.

Also lol, as if we get any matches.
 
Reddit_is_for_cucks said:
here read this, i made her drive 35 mins back and forth  and made her anxiety go through the roof.
https://imgur.com/a/2le6b

Then i told her i am chad the next day and currently she is sending me her nudes.

just lol at you for having sympathy for sluts, she would never fuck any of us

lmfao, pls provide more
 
catfishing discourages online dating/hookup culture, so I'm all for it.

a-virgin-nigger said:
It's a great cope tbh.

nice avatar bro. One of the most underrated artists of our time
 
ItheIthe said:
you finally got a decent girl to go on a Tinder date with you, then it turns out to be a landwhale. 

I'd still fuck. I'd be a little disappointed, but I'd be like "ohh well, better than nothing."

ItheIthe said:
you got there and the chick never showed up. 

That shit happens to guys all of the time.
 
fukmylyf said:
catfishing discourages online dating/hookup culture, so I'm all for it.


nice avatar bro. One of the most underrated artists of our time

Thanks haha. He's above ER imo. The ricecel skillfully killed 32 roasties, normies and chads. He is the real Saint.
 
CopingGymcel said:
I'd still fuck. I'd be a little disappointed, but I'd be like "ohh well, better than nothing."


That shit happens to guys all of the time.


I'm aware of one guy that exact thing happened too. Not exactly a Chad as a ginger, but relatively tall and almost normal looking. Hooked up with some Eastern European woman after being baited by face pics. He met her and she was full humpback, husky voiced, Olga-esque monstrosity. He still went through with it though. He pretended to be on his phone and took a picture of the amorphous wreck splayed out on her bed, completely naked with a can of cider in hand, a real Lovecraftian horror. He said he accidentally left the shutter noise on as well. 

I think men, after having reached that point, generally don't care. This type of Catfishing doesn't work in reverse as well.
 
Splintercel said:
I'm aware of one guy that exact thing happened too. Not exactly a Chad as a ginger, but relatively tall and almost normal looking. Hooked up with some Eastern European woman after being baited by face pics. He met her and she was full humpback, husky voiced, Olga-esque monstrosity. He still went through with it though. He pretended to be on his phone and took a picture of the amorphous wreck splayed out on her bed, completely naked with a can of cider in hand, a real Lovecraftian horror. He said he accidentally left the shutter noise on as well. 

I think men, after having reached that point, generally don't care. This type of Catfishing doesn't work in reverse as well.

Some guy on Lookism would photoshop his photos to change himself from an incel with an underdeveloped face to Chadlite with good bone structure. It actually got him laid a few times. What he said was that it worked much better on Asians as they are so submissive. He first tried to set up a date in a bar and she ended up making an excuse and left, but when he set up the date at his flat, it worked much better.
 
CopingGymcel said:
Some guy on Lookism would photoshop his photos to change himself from an incel with an underdeveloped face to Chadlite with good bone structure. It actually got him laid a few times. What he said was that it worked much better on Asians as they are so submissive. He first tried to set up a date in a bar and she ended up making an excuse and left, but when he set up the date at his flat, it worked much better.

Sorry I meant that repugnant women catfishing men doesn't work as well because plenty of men would meet her and still take the dumpster dive anyway. I hadn't actually thought about what you said, but props to that guy.
 
weservenomsg said:
its stupid when they catfish ugly chicks. its only fun to watch when the girl is a stuck up 10/10 stacey

Girls that are average looking are more stuck up than girls that are hot.
 
I thinks is pretty funny and exactly what femoids deserve.
 
All for it, but don't go up to them or tell them they've been catfished. Instead stay in character and tell them you left because they don't look nearly as good in real life as in their pics.
 
I don't care what it does to females.

Catfishing destroys your own brain, though. Enough of it, and you'll become completely unsocial, like me.
 
Pretty_When_I_Cry said:
Oh boohooo poor females who have 100s of offers weekly got one fluke.

JFL at comparing average female to an incel.

You are retarded

This.. Even 1/10s have guys messaging them. They will forget that chad catfished them the next day
 
u are either too bluepilled or coping too hard. dont have any sympathy for females EVER as they do not have sympathy for you.


Red Shambhala said:
Stupid and pointless. I like some of the pranks I've seen about how a guy stands in front of a Ferrari and asks girls on the street out etc., and they say yes and he asks her to follow him along, goes to an old car and in the moment they see that he isn't rich and that they've just projected, they immediately walk away again. So there's at least a point to it. But if there's a completely different person showing up on a date? What's the point? I'd like it when it would reveal the female's hypocrisy and her biases and everything ... but if a completely different person shows up and autistically babbles something about "Chad", that rather makes him than her look bad.







thats gold digger pranks, a bit different to what is being discussed but there is a good point out of the whole videos is that women love money and would go after a 8/10 chad with money than a 10/10 chad with average salary/ bank.


incel4life said:
Girls that are average looking are more stuck up than girls that are hot.

fucking true, because at least we all know that 8/10 to 10/10 stacey dumb sluts will go for chad, but the 4/10 to 6/10s who think are entitled to chad disgust me.
 

Similar threads

J
Story Oneitis
Replies
1
Views
182
Logic55
Logic55
SupremeGentleCel
Replies
13
Views
198
SupremeGentleCel
SupremeGentleCel
copingincel
Replies
16
Views
498
SupremeGentleCel
SupremeGentleCel
GmeOvr
Replies
1
Views
357
you are no men
Y

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back
Top