Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What are Your Thoughts on Becoming a Middle/High School Teacher

ItheIthe

ItheIthe

Legend
I think becoming a middle school teacher in particular would be very interesting. You would observe the social cliques starting to form. You will be able to see kids slowly changing from normal to either Stacies or Chads or Incels or normies. I think it would be interesting to watch.

Being a high school teacher has got to be the among the worst jobs ever.

Not for me , I would probably just go home to stalk my jb students on social media and bust fat ones

Pretty cucked job tbh. Male teachers are discriminated against. Have fun being called a pedo/having sexual harassment charges against you just because youre a male.

ItheIthe said:
I think becoming a middle school teacher in particular would be very interesting. You would observe the social cliques starting to form. You will be able to see kids slowly changing from normal to either Stacies or Chads or Incels or normies. I think it would be interesting to watch.

I've worked with high school students for years, and I can tell you right now that they are often just terrible little shits who can smell weakness and inceldom from a mile away. They are like hyenas, waiting for you to fall so they can destroy you. They intentionally lack subtlety when they talk shit behind your back. And what are you doing to do, call their parents and explain how their child is being a little shit by annoying the teacher and give Yung Chad and Yung Stacey a slap on the wrists while you potentially jeopardize your standing with the company you work for because you "don't get along with the kids?"

Nah, fuck everything about this proposition. It's terrible.

Wouldn't consider it in a million years.

Terrible job to an incel.

You will see the rest of your life chad swimming in high school teens pussyes and remember everyday how you were miserable on that time.

Imagine being an incel high school teacher. That's the equivalent of being forced to watch a live beheading.

if you could do what this guy did it might be worth it:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3809462/Teaching-assistant-24-caught-fling-schoolgirl-15-mother-note-saying-amazing-night-always.html

'You were amazing last night as always': Teaching assistant, 24, 'was caught having fling with schoolgirl, 15, when her mother found his love note' 

I would be fired due to incompetence. I remember in 5th grade our class took on younger students in a mentor-like position. I pretty much ignored the kid I was paired with and I haven't progressed much further socially since then. I wouldn't ever have kids for similar reasons.

Low-level/Community College teacher is the best. Nobody cares what you do. You're around stupid sluts all day. The only negative is getting enough work, but if you're incel you don't need to work a ton of hours anyway.

Nightmare fuel, as are any jobs dealing with phones or customers.

Maybe at a private school. Fuck teaching kids in public schools.

I've been told that I am a good teacher by people at work and I train a new employee not too long ago. Actually, at my very first job at a grocery (from which I was fired for stealing energy drinks from the fridge and for absenteeism because I was actually on drugs at the time), I trained a new employee as well. That was back when I was a teenager. I don't think I'm particularly smart. I always struggled with a lot of topics in school. Math especially. But on the other hand, I try to get some understanding about the reasoning behind what I am learning whereas other people tend to memorize facts. So when someone asks me what to do, I try to explain to them why they're doing it too. I think for that reason people say I am a good teacher. Or maybe it's because they don't want to spend the time to train new employees so they just try to hand it off. Anyway, I wouldn't want to be a teacher. At least not as my primary career. You know what they say: those that can't do, teach. I want to make some real accomplishments before even considering trying to be a teacher of any kind.

Hell no, that is the biggest suicide fuel ever, don't want to be reminded of my time in high school every day.