Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What are your thoughts about Israel?

I second this saar full support israel saar now mi whatsapp 102483 438358 for paypal or 10,000,000,000,000 pls saar
A good saar I si here. Wi will kill all muzzi inbreds and worship bootiful isreal woman.

A good saar I si here. Wi will kill all muzzi inbreds and worship bootiful isreal woman.
We must convert to jewdaism saar you heard him saar

I understand the pain and hate you feel towards Jews
But I as an individual just wanna talk bro
What is there to talk about? You aleredy control everything?

I'm going to chimp out now

NIGGA BITCHEZ N SHIEET NIGGA MUH DICK HOE AZZ NIGGA LIKE A BITCH NIGGA NIGGA ASS LOOKING ASS NIGGUHH

I am real forum administrator

ooga booga mup didda do po mo gub didda didda po mo gub bix nood
muh dick nigga mup didda do po mo gub didda poo poo mo gibsmedat nigga bix nood nigga bich azz niggaz n shieet nigga didda doo doo po mo fo

AYO HOL UP FINNA HOL UP HOL UP SO WATCHU BE SAYIN IS FINNA

Free @Johnhatenigger12 he dindu nuffin

I don’t think Israel has a right to exist and should be destroyed

Can you find a Jew bride for @Copexodius Maximus ? I feel sad because he has been lonely without any family :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

Can you find a Jew bride for @Copexodius Maximus ? I feel sad because he has been lonely without any family :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:
If you are a truecel, this is coming for all of us. I just got less time with them.

If you are a truecel, this is coming for all of us. I just got less time with them.
But most of us won't have to see our parent die in the gruesome way yours did. I feel especially bad for you kike, since you are also alone from then :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels:

An illegal country that should not exist

But most of us won't have to see our parent die in the gruesome way yours did. I feel especially bad for you kike, since you are also alone from then :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels:
It’s gruesome for someone who observes that but not for the person it happened to. Dementia, cancer, torture, etc. are all worse ways to die that involve extreme suffering. I can still cope about them not being in extreme pain in the end.

Are Jewish foids loyal to their own race. It doesn't look like it tbh
Loyalty only to looks.

It’s gruesome for someone who observes that but not for the person it happened to. Dementia, cancer, torture, etc. are all worse ways to die that involve extreme suffering. I can still cope about them not being in extreme pain in the end.
Don't know kike. I am really worried about you. How even are you still sane after going though all of that and being alone since then? :cryfeels: :cryfeels:

Don't know kike. I am really worried about you. How even are you still sane after going though all of that and being alone since then? :cryfeels: :cryfeels:
As my title says
Mentally destroyed by reality

As my title says
Mentally destroyed by reality
Brutal. I can't even imagine the pain you must be going though, that too alone with no family.

Is there really nothing you can do? Try something once more :cryfeels: :cryfeels:

Brutal. I can't even imagine the pain you must be going though, that too alone with no family.

Is there really nothing you can do? Try something once more :cryfeels: :cryfeels:
Sad Joe Biden GIF by GIPHY News

Are you Jewish bro?
Yeah

My man.
I thought I was the only Jew here hehe
U prob get tremendous hate huh?
Brutal. And people will bring up me being kike to dismiss me sometimes, but outside of trolling I don’t think anyone cares.

Brutal. And people will bring up me being kike to dismiss me sometimes, but outside of trolling I don’t think anyone cares.
Yea but I care, and also you will be accepted in Israel if you wish to do aliyah some day
Just so you know

Yea but I care, and also you will be accepted in Israel if you wish to do aliyah some day
Just so you know
thank you :feelsaww:
But ugly people are treated badly no matter where they go. That’s just a law of nature.

thank you :feelsaww:
But ugly people are treated badly no matter where they go. That’s just a law of nature.
Stop coping kike, go to Israel please. It's the only way though you can ascend.

Ethan married at 27, it may not be over for you

i dont care about israel as it doesnt affect me in any way

Stop coping kike, go to Israel please. It's the only way though you can ascend.

Ethan married at 27, it may not be over for you
didn’t I already tell you before about going to Israel? It was about it being a mission failure.

@Copexodius Maximus do you kikes really like us curries or not? :feelswhere: No wonder you are that obsessed with Indian history
Most Jews probably have no opinion of curries, but due to blackpill I bet if they see one they will not like them (unless they happen to meet only good looking ones).

We have tens of thousands of immigrants (not jews) from Sudan and Eritrea
Didn't you guys also involuntarily sterilize them?
That's pretty bigoted and problematic, diversity is Israel's strength, you need to open your borders more and let them repopulate so Israel can experience the same strength the west does.