Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What are your thoughts about Israel?

Shalom officer, what are you here for today

Just listen to the damn song OK?
I did
It's kinda funny but the robotic voice is obnoxious, and also it's not that sophisticated..
If u wanna roast Jews at least show some respect and learn more than just saying Oy vey

I did
It's kinda funny but the robotic voice is obnoxious, and also it's not that sophisticated..
If u wanna roast Jews at least show some respect and learn more than just saying Oy vey
OK

Oy Vey Mr Goldstein.

I think they need to open their borders so they can embrace some diversity.
Jew need to take in more migrants, Dont be a bigot, Take some somalis here some ethiopians there,
Some mestizos there and some Ughyurs there, Some jeets, Spread them equally among israel.

Jew need to take in more migrants, Dont be a bigot, Take some somalis here some ethiopians there,
Some mestizos there and some Ughyurs there, Some jeets, Spread them equally among israel.
Why don't you take them into your country too?
Show some solidarity

Why don't you take them into your country too?
Show some solidarity
Aleredy have, Its literally india now thanks to your kind.

Your free to have them back

I want to know how is it living in the us, and how you guys view israel
It is very good living in US, very much diversity and inclusivity there are all kinds of races here, and everyone here fully supports Israel, the only ones who don't support israel are separatists and terrorists.

It is very good living in US, very much diversity and inclusivity there are all kinds of races here, and everyone here fully supports Israel, the only ones who don't support israel are separatists and terrorists.
YOU of all people have been kikewashed??? :feelswhat: :feelswhere:

Do you know Brenton Tarrant?

#FREEPALESTINE

#FREEPALESTINE

#FREEPALESTINE

Thank you for your answer

He shot muslims, Not jews, Hes irrelevant.
I heard that they like tarrant over there in that country, he even trained with them before he did his thing

#FREEPALESTINE

#FREEPALESTINE

#FREEPALESTINE

#FREEPALESTINE

#FREEPALESTINE

#FREEPALESTINE

#FREEPALESTINE

#FREEPALESTINE

But why @ReadyPlayerOne are you on THIS forum of all places? :feelswhere:

I heard that they like tarrant over there in that country, he even trained with them before he did his thing
Noo we don't
It was a bad day in Israel, everyone said he was nuts
I don't know even one person who supported him

Actually, Israel stole the land from the palestinians, Its Israel that doesnt exist.
Wait are there migrants in Norway as well?

Get the fuck out of this forum kike, Youve caused the world enough problems.
I understand the pain and hate you feel towards Jews
But I as an individual just wanna talk bro

Saar please send me $1000000000 to my bank account.

Saar please send me $1000000000 to my bank account.
I second this saar full support israel saar now mi whatsapp 102483 438358 for paypal or 10,000,000,000,000 pls saar

Wake up, you are in Tamilese civil war!!! @anandkonda