Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What are your predictions for the 2024 elections

JRENN

JRENN

Greycel
As we all know the year leading up the the 2020 election was a complete shit show with covid, George Floyd etc. What are your predictions for this one, will it be worse you think ?

I predict pronouns will be mandatory and they will give death sentences if we dont follow them.

The jews win
Its all controlled by the jews anyway, Putin shakes hands with Jews, US is owned by israel, Jews cant loose, That rhymes!

Its all controlled by the jews anyway, Putin shakes hands with Jews, US is owned by israel, Jews cant loose, That rhymes!
Well put

Tronald Blumpf goes to prison but still wins, Maximum chaos ensues.

Tronald Blumpf goes to prison but still wins, Maximum chaos ens
Theres images of him wearing a jew hat but the jews still wants him gone, Idk what this is, Friendly fire perhaps kek

biden wins by a larger margin than in 2020

biden wins by a larger margin than in 2020
Interesting. Why do you think that?

I also think Biden will win again, but by a smaller margin.

Trump was really hurt by the pandemic stuff, but now that's over.

For US election, everything basically comes down to a few key swinhing states, right? Kinda weird system with the electoral college.

Biden wins the electoral vote in the range of 290 to 330 and wins the popular vote by 3 to 5 million

Interesting. Why do you think that?

I also think Biden will win again, but by a smaller margin.

Trump was really hurt by the pandemic stuff, but now that's over.

For US election, everything basically comes down to a few key swinhing states, right? Kinda weird system with the electoral college.
they will launch a massive medial campaign against trump and biden will be able to recruit lots of voters with the "project 2025" thing
I personally dont care about who wins both are an absolute cancer

libs will try to rig the election again

other than that trump has the advantage

I predict pronouns will be mandatory and they will give death sentences if we dont follow them.
Aren't they already doing that in Canada or something?

trump the based sigma!

Kikes are always in power
C3ngZb4UMAESz90.jpg

Red team Senile man vs Blue team Senile man, there is no difference between either of them.
Both ultimately serving as puppets for corporate neoliberal America. Our lives will largely remain the same regardless of who wins, at this point, US presidents only serve as symbolic victories for the normies who actually bother following the shitshow of US politics. They are kept entertained by social issues.

Not ID discussion but trump win

As we all know the year leading up the the 2020 election was a complete shit show with covid, George Floyd etc. What are your predictions for this one, will it be worse you think ?
I will win and ruin chads and stacie’s lives