Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope What are your positive physical traits? (no bragging, its over anyway)

R

Ropemaxx

Self-banned
-
I know this is cope and won't save anyone from inceldom because its about the overall product but what are your positive traits?

Im white, and show no signs of balding. My family have no signs of balding either so i think im safe from that shit.
I can't think of any other positive trait i have.

Rest is bad, ugly face, bad frame, average dick, high in neuroticism personality. Truly over for me

White, 6'1 so borderline not manlet, not balding yet. Nothing really stands out and everything else is below average so here I am...

Light-skinned, light-brown haired, chad tier ears but thats about it.

nothing, it never began for me

being white doesn't matter because I'm a slav
that's actually a con here, it's better to be a PoC if you want a woman here

Low hairline and thick hair, that’s about it. Everything else is garbage, as you know.

Literally nothing, except maybe that I've never been fat or really overweight

I can deadlift 5 plates and farmers walk with 135lb dumbells.

I don't have a micropenis

Big hands, big joints, big frame, 6'0

+7” dick.

some muscle

curly dark hair.

that’s pretty much it, everything else is terrible, 5’7”, recessed long face full of moles, puffy cheeks, slight upper eyelid exposure, lower eyeball exposure, dark circles under eyes, creepy teen moustache, big lips, big ears, ethnic skin. Thin wrists, thin hands. For some reason I have a smell which is particularly repulsive smell despite showering twice daily. It’s probably from fapping.

Unstable mood, anxiety, anger management issues, insecurity.

doubt tbh
pm me ur face we'll see but no leaking
I would rope before I take a picture of my face, let alone sending it to someone
I have an underdeveloped mandibula, which gives me a severe overbite, thats where my avi/name comes from
People used to call me a rat in highschool, even a foid that rejected me called me a rat, said I belonged to sewers
With a 2-3/10 face, having a good body doesn't help
+7” dick.
goddamn, what a mogger

25 with full head of hair still

Thick hair, above average penis and narrow nose.

it is a truecel trait tbh, a truecel would NEVER send a picture of his face to anyone
you just know, that it is over
Agreed, although i have seen a few exceptions.
If taking a picture of yourself doesn't immediately bring you to suicidal despair, you are not a trucel.

Agreed, although i have seen a few exceptions.
If taking a picture of yourself doesn't immediately bring you to suicidal despair, you are not a trucel.
it does, it pains me so much, seeing my reflection is enough to fuel the urge to rope

I would say still having hair and I can take a lot of blows to the head and not get dizzy and my thick ankles that's about it.

Jfl at thinking truecels have any positive physical traits

I'm white and have full head of hair (atm) and I'm short but not that short

I don't think I have any above average outward trait besides being 6'1" and having decent teeth.

I have lightskin for a curry

6’1”, decent hair I guess? I’m not bald I guess would be to put it better. XDDD it’s fucking over.

I have very superior hands for masturbating. Also my technique is incredible.

Nice teeth ( doesnt help cause chads get veneers)
White ( but that is not an adv here)
5,8 77 Kilos 12% bf, but doesnt help me unless i am undressed due to small joints ( most women dont even recognize I do sports or to the gym at all)
Full hair
But 3/10 face and it‘s over in todays daiting world

Your height and overall face quality make up for 98-100% of your success with females in today’s sexual market, so any other bonus good traits mean nothing if you don’t have the 2 most important stats

Your height and overall face quality make up for 98-100% of your success with females in today’s sexual market, so any other bonus good traits mean nothing if you don’t have the 2 most important stats
Having 1 or 2 positive traits are irrelevant if the rest is garbage

White, projected maxilla, eye spacing, short philtrum. Hm, yeah, that's about it I think.

Straight teeth
Not fat
Are you from the US? I sometimes had the showerthought that it must be easy to get laid at least in some states due to the obesity pandemic. If all male and women are so fat they can barely walk 500 meters it must be a piece of cake just to be chad by being sporty.

hardly have any grey hair.
(Except in my beard)

Everyone talking about hair, so suifuel for me.

Hair was the only thing that I liked and life took from me.

I just think my mouth is beautiful, yeah I think is just this.

I’ve been complimented on my hair before

Are you from the US? I sometimes had the showerthought that it must be easy to get laid at least in some states due to the obesity pandemic. If all male and women are so fat they can barely walk 500 meters it must be a piece of cake just to be chad by being sporty.
No, but it's a pretty fat place too tbh

Big bones & ability to grow muscle.

Any """""""positive"""""" traits outside of face, height, race, dick, or NT level is massive fucking cope. Nothing outside of those 5 matter and if it does then its only like 1%

180 cm height, blue eyes, not balding (yet). Aside from that, it's shit. Oversized ears with one ear being visibly bigger than the other, crooked nose, permanent dark circles under my eyes, thin wrists, pectus excavatum, phimosis, 10 cm toothpick dick, lisp and the list goes on.

Good height (despite being heightmogged on campus a lot), hunter eyes, good jawline, decent dick size(? not even sure if 6.8" is sufficient enough for women nowadays but it's statistically above average).

But I have a recessed chin, dumbo ears, big nose, and long midface so it's brutally over for me.