Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What are your most common sexual fantasies?

L

_laughingstock_

Banned
-
I fantasize about raping. Being able to physically overpower, tears streaming down her cheeks. Does it make me a bad person?

Fk off glownigger retard

Romantic sex with love of my life

Ll

Passionate sex with a female cop while she is on duty.

Fk off glownigger retard
Fakecels scum
I fantasize about raping. Being able to physically overpower, tears streaming down her cheeks. Does it make me a bad person?
Me too. i hate that we live in CCTV ,face recognition,gps times. I would prefer live somewhere in early 1900s , 1920s . to wear a bag mask over my head,break into someones house in the countryside,gun down the husband children with revolver or shotgun,and get the wife at gun point knife poin.Man i could talk about these things prpoably forever. overpowering the female bitch is the best aspect. 1 time i politely shook hands with a female and the first thing that came to my mind was jsut how fragile their hands are.,u wouldnt believe

Fakecels scum

Me too. i hate that we live in CCTV ,face recognition,gps times. I would prefer live somewhere in early 1900s , 1920s . to wear a bag mask over my head,break into someones house in the countryside,gun down the husband children with revolver or shotgun,and get the wife at gun point knife poin.Man i could talk about these things prpoably forever. overpowering the female bitch is the best aspect. 1 time i politely shook hands with a female and the first thing that came to my mind was jsut how fragile their hands are.,u wouldnt believe
JoinedJan 13, 2024Posts310

Or imagine sit in bush with bow or crossbow , in forest where tehre are female hikers.mayhbe set up a trap toooo.she steps it into it struggles to get out just fire another arrow into her leg for good measure.maybe even in her stomach.let the whore bleed out while u violate her
I recommend u watch this movie amigo .Its one of the few movies where the real good guy wins

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_g-bA_cEGEM

JoinedJan 13, 2024Posts310
And ur point is what zoomer ?
I personaly know russian incel who took diarrhea and piss into plastic bags ,then went on bicycle and throw it at foids. He is not awareof such forums,and dont needs to be.But lets say he join,and he is way more true incel than u will ever be,but all u can amount to is , in the style of tiktok zoomers, make low effort copy paste/one word posts

Being German soldier around Russian foids

And being Russian soldier among German foids

Jk

Least obvious glowienigger on this forum, go get some bonus training because you are clearly more stupid than an vegetable

Moralfags who get triggered by raping females dont belong in inceldom
All modern females deserve to be raped and tortured

even the weakest male can effortlessly break a females wrist its simply as nature intended

fuck some hot milf

Having sex with an Asian milf

I want to f a lady while she's frozen in place in a time loop.