Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill What are your major limits if you try looksmaxxing at 5’9?

Pinpoint

Pinpoint

Overlord
★★★★★
Which I am and pisses me off lol. All the remarkable girls will be out of reach.

I think at this height face is more important

Plastic surgery is the only way to really get to chad for most people, for trucels, you're gonna NEED to get it.

5'9" sheee, a lot of guys here would kill for your height

As far as "remarkable" foids, I can see a remarkable 5'2" foid going for 5'9", yeah, depending on your other attributes

You have a 9 out of 10 face to be accepted as a 5 foot 9 male

This is my exact height.

My major problem is that I’m severely unsociable and qualify as LTN at best face-wise.

No height for your face.

One of my wagie coworkers was 5'8 and bagged a 6/10 Becky. The catch is that he was white and had a Chad-tier prettyboy face. He later got cucked by his own manager, who was taller than him.

Not being above 6 1

You answered your question, your height man.

Lmao looksmaxxing...

What are you gonna do? Walk on stelts and get a chin implant?

Brutal, fucking brutal, i'd rather stay girlfriend-less than have to go through that
It gets worse: the manager was already married, and it turned out that not only did he fuck the aforementioned Becky, but his wife had also joined in. This broke the prettyboy when he found out, and he quit his job not long after. Extra details: the manager was 6'0 and also a Chad, but not a prettyboy. The manager was the traditional, masculine jock Chad, so not only did he heightmog the prettyboy, he also framemogged him.

best you can do is make your face best as possible, not bald and gymaxx

How do you know about this btw, did he tell you?
He didn't tell me, but he had told someone else at the company and the word spread.

I just can't get my head around the fact that there are people living that life right now, having threesomes (and not with hookers), enjoying life to the fullest etc while we just FUCKING ROT because of bad luck when we were born

There's something so evil about this world, someone must have designed it with very bad intentions because this is not life, i dont live, i survive
It's insane when you think about it. We aren't even the same fucking species as people like that.

It's like they could be my neighbors living 50 meters away from me but it feels like we live in a different fucking galaxy
Exactly this. BTW, the prettyboy confronted his whore Becky GF afterwards, and the fucking slut said that he was "too controlling" JFL. This is what awaits us if we ascend. :lul::lul::lul: